LF work

74 Orc Monk
Hi all,

Since Lobster fired me from an imaginary job and gave someone who doesn't exist my old office, I am now looking for a new imarginary job. Preference on officework, as I am good with a staple.

I'm so lonely

#lookingforafriend
Reply Quote
100 Orc Rogue
Just a note to future employers. This man is a horrible worker, I asked for 40 degree stapling on each document and he stapled each set of documents at a 45 degree angle. Clearly unprofessional. We've also had many sexual harassment reports from many of our male office workers. I've also got video footage of him pooping in the urinals. While funny it lowers the morale of our janitorial staff.
Reply Quote
74 Orc Monk
My strengths are I now have implants and I know a lot of players on the LA Dodgers
Edited by Metsushokahn on 7/24/2013 1:01 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Hunter
I'll hire you, how much are you paying me each week!?!?
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
Patrick Star: It was sure nice of Mr. Krabs to give me a job at the Krusty Krab.
SpongeBob SquarePants: And at $50 an hour. When I started out, I had to pay Mr. Krabs $100 an hour.

Are you the stupid starfish or the silly sponge, Metsushokahn?
Reply Quote
74 Orc Monk
I'm that psychotic fish that runs after the two of them all episode yelling CHOCOLAAAAAAAAAAAATE!!!!!
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Hunter
So are you interested metsushokahn, you will be in charge of cartelling large amounts of wealth/valuables from the horde too me, as well as reveling in my name, to expand my presence amongst the horde player base, I will pay you all the chocolate you need.
Reply Quote
74 Orc Monk
works for me
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Hunter
Oh here's the key to your corner office penthouse, if you ever feel you are getting ripped off just take this Cadeliac, welcome aboard . Now get your !@# to work and make me money
Reply Quote
100 Human Priest
I've also got video footage of him pooping in the urinals. While funny it lowers the morale of our janitorial staff.

This made me lol.

I am so sad I did not see this thread sooner.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]