Heroic horridon Giving Us Fits !

100 Tauren Druid
We have been at this for weeks now and cannot seem to get past this guy .... Any advice would be greatly appreciated ! I posted before with other logs but this is the latest attempts with us 2 healing ... Please give some advice as we will be at this again in a few hours .. Thank you

LOGS :

http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/ikdveocj5yvkquvj/
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Priest
You've posted this multiple times. You might want to delete your other post on the subject.
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Druid
Yes, I am sorry .... I posted this since these are the updated logs with us 2 healing . I was hoping for a perspective based on this information.
Reply Quote
100 Draenei Priest
You should gkick your shadow priest and WW monk. That would be my perspective.

And use more exclamation marks in the title.
Edited by Evry on 7/17/2013 4:43 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Priest
What i'm seeing is your tank dropping from...well, tbh, it looks like he's not getting enough healing. Or any healing at points.

Otherwise, Horridon is murdering people's faces. I'm not sure how you got a 450k Dire Call. I don't think I've ever seen one hit that hard, but I could be wrong. You guys must have just killed War God Jalak when that happened. If you see a Dire Call coming right then, you probably need to layer some CDs to survive it, and the tank needs to use one on himself.

Additionally, your hybrids that have dispels need to be dispelling. Make your Shadow Priest use Mass Dispel on the 1st door. Have your Shaman dispelling curses with you. Make your Monks use their disease and poison dispels on the other doors.
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Druid
Why do you say that? Is there something you see that is bad?
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Druid
Thank you for the advice
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]