Ret 2v2 partner

7 Gnome Warrior
Rdruid, DK, Lock, or rogue.

Potential for 1550?

For 1800?

Skilled players make anything work but for the average player. Which partner will have an easier time?

If played with a healer do you leave or draw it for rating?
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
All are viable for 1800, if you're new though play with a healer.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
DK/Ret for easy, fast games. Rogue/Ret if you're good at timing CCs with your partner. Playing with a healer you will faceroll most double DPS but be prepared for long games vs. other healer/dps setups. I don't recommend Lock/Ret unless the Lock is really, really good.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
I've played rdruid, lock, and dk to 1700 ish in 2s, but that was without skype or vent (except the dk) so they all should work fine. As for rogue as said above you'll really need to time everything, it's definitely viable though.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Even though you didn't list these choices, these are the best ret choices in twos:

Ret/Disc Priest
Ret/Hunter
Reply Quote
24 Pandaren Monk
Hmm. Wondering if Ret/Rdruid is better than Ret/DK

worldofwargraphs.com can't tell they are all so similar
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Paladin
Almost hit 1800 with a Resto Druid. We didn't care to be overly serious so we didn't use vent or skype or else I'm sure we could have went a little higher..though I do a bit better with a Disc Priest when it comes to running with Healers. I never really did a lot of double DPS comps other than a DK mainly.

If you're gonna run Ret/Healer expect to lose to good Disc/Hunter teams for obvious reasons.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]