Best healing class for dungeon and bg healing

90 Human Warlock
Hey, so I'm starting my first healer and I like doing bg's throughout leveling as well as random dungeons. At end game I only really like pvp but I might end up doing some raids or something. But my question is what would be the best/easiest to play for a beginner? Also I don't have BoA's.

Thanks!
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
Also I don't like priests very much. I was fond of paladins when I played it a couple years ago and shaman/druid/monk all seem nice. Just don't really like priests at all haha.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
dungeons- any will do. neither are great for dungeons because dungeons are now a joke.
bg- i don't know i don't pvp.

you want raiding? thats situational. this highly depends on fight and patch of what got nerfed and buffed. so it really depends on what you want to do for playstyle.

bg's i would assume pally due to their armour and lots of CD's i love being a pally healer in pvp but i only run low level bg's not hardcore stuff. my favorite healer by far is my pally only reason i don't play him anymore is because theirs a LOT of pally and priest healers this patch due to buffs and fight mechanics. im the type of person who doesn't like to follow bandwagon.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]