S13 Ret Boots?

90 Human Paladin
Am i missing something here or are the boots for ret paladins S13 gear completely different color compared to the entire set?
Edited by Gorden on 7/16/2013 7:06 PM PDT
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Paladin
Because they're either the DK set or the warrior set.
Reply Quote
100 Human Paladin
It's the Holy boots that match.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Paladin
I don't think we've had a season yet where the dps boots were Paladin. At least this was the case all of Cataclysm, and MoP so far. Think it is the same with the belt too.

Could be wrong about that though.
Reply Quote
100 Human Paladin
Boots, belt, and bracers never match. You need to buy the holy boots and belt and use them for transmog. (Bracers are usually hidden, of course, but technically have the same problem and solution.)

This is also true for PvE gear: if you want a full matching set for paladin tier, the boots, belt, and bracers will always have intellect on them, not strength.
Edited by Arnblas on 7/17/2013 8:25 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Thanks for the replies guys, bummer :(
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
when 5.4 hits and you are able to buy S13 with honor, I will buy the holy boots/belt so I can actually get the whole matching set.
Reply Quote
100 Draenei Paladin
when 5.4 hits and you are able to buy S13 with honor, I will buy the holy boots/belt so I can actually get the whole matching set.

You can already buy it with honor if you have enough conquest.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]