5.4 resto druid devaluation of crit

90 Worgen Druid
With genesis rejuvenation ticks not being able to critically heal and mushrooms losing the ability to crit is blizzard trying to farther devalue crit as a stat for resto druids? It's currently a stat we avoid but it definitely doesn't feel like they want us to show any interest or consideration in it with changes such as these.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Personally I don't mind. I love mastery....and not having to change my build works for me.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
Wait, genesis renjuvs won't crit?

The mushroom thing is to be expected - it's just removal of a double-dip mechanic, the same way they adjusted mastery to not affect it.

(Edit: tested on PTR. Rejuv still crits after being hasted by genesis)
Edited by Frozenorange on 7/17/2013 5:59 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
Wait, genesis renjuvs won't crit?

The mushroom thing is to be expected - it's just removal of a double-dip mechanic, the same way they adjusted mastery to not affect it.

(Edit: tested on PTR. Rejuv still crits after being hasted by genesis)

Good to know. Either something had changed recently or I had been given faulty information.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
I love mastery

Why do you equip straight 120 ints into red slots instead of 80 int/120 mastery gems?
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
07/17/2013 05:03 PMPosted by Trollmendous
I love mastery

Why do you equip straight 120 ints into red slots instead of 80 int/120 mastery gems?

It makes pieces better to share for boomkin and it increases your dmg with HoTw if anyone cares about that. In the future it may be advisable with the new atonement like talent. Although the druids version of atonement looks kind of crappy so far.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]