Best Healing Class For Raiding

58 Blood Elf Rogue
Hey, I'm kinda but not really new to healing and I enjoy it a lot! I was just wondering what is the best healing class for like 25 man heroics and stuff like that. Thanks in advance!
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
Short answer: whichever class you're most comfortable with and enjoy playing the most.

Slightly less short answer: every healing spec has its own strengths and weaknesses and will vary from fight to fight. One fight in a raid may be tailored perfectly to a disc priest whereas the next will make a resto druid shine. All healers are perfectly capable of getting the job done and excelling in the hands of a skilled player.

Try out a bunch of different classes and get a feel for which suits you best. Numbers change from fight to fight and patch to patch, and picking a class solely based on how well they're doing right now never ends well. Someone else's best healer may not be your best healer.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
What he said.
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Druid
07/18/2013 12:44 PMPosted by Illu
One fight in a raid may be tailored perfectly to a disc priest whereas the next will make a resto druid shine.

Very much too true. Running 10m, I'd usually heal besides a disc priest. On some fights I'd end up doing twice as much healing as he. On others he'd do twice as much as I. On some we'd be dead even.
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Priest
On others he'd do twice as much as I. On some we'd be dead even.
... on others you'd all be dead?..

Sorry, couldnt resist. :)
Reply Quote
58 Blood Elf Rogue
Thank you @lllu. I like the Holy Paladin. Thanks again.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Priest
Blood DKs.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
druids
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
All healers get tossed around the "not-great" and the "super-OP" bin every no and then (maybe less for Resto Shamans). Just find the one class with the healing style you prefer the most and learn the hell out of it.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]