Execution Sentence needs a shorter CD..

90 Blood Elf Paladin
Anybody else think that Execution Sentence needs a shorter CD? In my opinion having a 1 minute CD on an attack is unacceptable when your already crippled by being a CD reliant class.. I would love to use it rather than Holy Prism.. though when you heal 6+ people while damaging an enemy, it is rewarding, Just it doesn't output enough damage. Thoughts, as I might be alone.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Paladin
It's an amazing spell. It feeds off str, which in your current gear is next to nothing. current patch it's more meant for PvE and not PvP since it can be dispelled/purged. Try putting effort into your toon before bashing a spell that feeds heavily off of stats.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
It's already, by a wide margin, the dominant talent for single-target damage. Being dispellable kills its PvP usefulness, not the cooldown.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Paladin
1 minute is fine. It only sucks when you kill a target before the duration finishes.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
It's an amazing spell. It feeds off str, which in your current gear is next to nothing. current patch it's more meant for PvE and not PvP since it can be dispelled/purged. Try putting effort into your toon before bashing a spell that feeds heavily off of stats.

This made my day...thank you!
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
No, I love that is matches perfectly with Synapse Springs and benefits heavily from strength. Then when you can line it up with your GoAK's strength buff, maybe get a proc off your trinkets and enchantments. FAHGET ABOUT IT! THe damage can get ridiculous.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
In the next patch, the spell detonates when dispelled, dealing damage/healing equal to the final burst to the target. So while Dispelling ES will still reduce the amount of damage/healing a target will take, they'll still suffer/benefit a large chunk of the damage.

It might be very viable for PVP with this change, perhaps rivaling HP for the lvl 90 slot. However, HoL is still more or less useless in PVP.
Edited by Nathanyel on 7/19/2013 5:40 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Paladin
Once in a while I love playing with it in Random's because most are clueless to dispel it off of them or others. I love it, but it's still subpar compared to Holy Prism.

Edit: Referring to PvP
Edited by Buhbuhdin on 7/20/2013 12:57 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
I almost exclusively do random bgs these days and I *never* see anyone dispel it, so it's great. It's funny watching guys who *could* dispel it running away and slowly dying. "Ahhhh, why does it hurt on my head?!!!"
Edited by Carmageddon on 7/20/2013 1:13 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
I love the recent changes, but I think the PvP side needs a boost. If dispelled, it should also get its cooldown reduced in proportion to the ticks of damage lost.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Only way I can see the cooldown getting shortened is if you kill a target that yields experience or honor with the final burst.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Paladin
1 minute makes it line up nicely with Synapse Springs and every other one lines up with Avenging Wrath. If they made it 45 seconds or something it'd just throw everything off.
Edited by Adelphie on 7/20/2013 10:38 PM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]