Paladins a dime a dozen.

90 Blood Elf Paladin
Ret was unheard of in Vanilla and BC. As a long time ret player i have mixed feelings about this, i was glad there was not many in the past and to add if you were ret..you were a skilled ret. Now as woww has changed over the years ret has become more common, so yes i'm glad to see more people play the class but at the same time im not =/

You're dead wrong here.

Even at its absolute most terrible points, Ret has been incredibly popular, just not amongst top raiders.

There's something about the lore/flavor of Ret Paladins that draws a massive amount of players to the spec - it doesn't matter whether the spec is terrible or amazing.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
You're dead wrong here.

Even at its absolute most terrible points, Ret has been incredibly popular, just not amongst top raiders.

Ret was a leveling and PvP spec in Vanilla. It may have been popular, but it was never accepted as a raiding spec until at least the 2.0 BC patch. Shadow Priests, Enhancement Shaman, and Feral Druids had the same problem.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
You're dead wrong here.

Ret was a leveling and PvP spec in Vanilla. It may have been popular, but it was never accepted as a raiding spec until at least the 2.0 BC patch. Shadow Priests, Enhancement Shaman, and Feral Druids had the same problem.

On my server, Paladins were mostly Holy and had to fight to be tank spec. LOLadin was pretty much considered a joke. I made this pally in BC and while still an alt, its my favorite. Blzzard taking away the ability to ae taunt at the end of cata hurt and I havent had the confidence to tank since. :(
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]