Healing PvP 5.3/5.4

26 Human Paladin
I was wondering how are druids doing in 5.3/5.4 and which healer is going to be on top?
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Priest
Blood DKs, of course.

Edited to Add: I normally wouldn't be this short, but seriously, we get a thread asking this same damn question every day. Every day. Would it be too much to ask that you read the topics on the first two pages before posting? Or, you know, play the class you like? Keep up with the changes on your own?

Do we REALLY need another thread on this subject EVERY. SINGLE. DAY?
Edited by Tiriel on 7/20/2013 2:29 PM PDT
Reply Quote
26 Human Paladin
:c sorry then, I'll just go back to my hole and cry :(
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Priest
:c sorry then, I'll just go back to my hole and cry :(

You don't have to go back to your "hole and cry." Exercise some initiative and read what's on this forum rather than making yet another thread. This subject has been beaten to death. -_-

Both your Paladin AND your Monk will be FINE for next season.
Reply Quote
26 Human Paladin
i was going use my druid but I can't decide which healer to pick, I love healing and I can level up any toon to 80 because I got raf, I just want to know which healer is the funnest and easy to operate with a low to average skill cap
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Priest
easy to operate with a low to average skill cap

lol

this season?

disc priest and resto druid

next season?

both priest specs and druid again probably. disc is getting some nerfs but it really isn't enough to bring it down in the same level as other healers.

don't roll a shaman unless you're going ele.
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Druid
Druids are doing just fine in 5.3, and look like they will remain strong in 5.4, as there are no nerfs that will affect PvP dramatically, and Genesis looks like it will have some interesting applications, particularly for the smaller arena groups. Personally, I find druids much more fun to play as the PvP toolkit is far more varied with a range of CC, CC-breakers, and escapes. The ability to shapeshift adds an extra dimension to the game that you can't get with other healers.

If you enjoy your druid now, you are likely to continue to enjoy playing one in the near future. :)
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]