Cant transmog Warglaive of Azzinoth! Why?

(Locked)

90 Human Rogue
Wow after finally getting my Warglaive of Azzinoth from like 100 runs of BT I cant even transmog my Tyrannical Gladiators quickblade. Such a disappointment. I hope this bug will be fixed soon, because this is making me so sad.
100 Night Elf Druid
This is not a bug, Blizzard has stated that they do not want Legendaries to be used for Transmog.
90 Draenei Monk
You've never been able to use legendaries for transmogrification.

Chances are you won't ever get to either, but never say never.
90 Human Rogue
wow really that is so dum, i feel like i just wasted so many hours of my life. This is so disappointing. Now i just feel really sick of this game!
100 Blood Elf Warlock
Maybe if you kept up and kept informed about what was going on...
90 Human Rogue
Maybe if you kept up and kept informed about what was going on...

Wow that is kinda an unfair statement dont you think? WOW is a big game and not every person that plays the game follows every blue post and all the patch notes and all the forums. Some players are "casual players" who dont dedicate every waking moment of their lives to all things WOW.
100 Dwarf Hunter
Some players are "casual players" who dont dedicate every waking moment of their lives to all things WOW.

You knew about transmog. You knew about the legendaries. But putting "transmog legendary" into Google was just way too difficult for a "casual" player to ever be able to do.
90 Blood Elf Rogue
Same thing happened to me. Sucks, but hey! At least I have it! :P
Nice for RP hehe...
100 Blood Elf Monk
07/21/2013 01:26 AMPosted by Rankìn
Some players are "casual players" who dont dedicate every waking moment of their lives to all things WOW.

You knew about transmog. You knew about the legendaries. But putting "transmog legendary" into Google was just way too difficult for a "casual" player to ever be able to do.

Following all posts and such is a lot of work, but the no legendary rule for transmog was stated before it was added into the game.

Also this makes me think of 'Ignorantia juris non excusat' :P
20 Undead Warlock
So they still drop?
100 Dwarf Hunter
They still drop. But only Death Knights, Warriors, Rogues, and Monks can equip them.
90 Blood Elf Hunter
love how the updated it for DK's(I get it one xpansion later) but monks (3 XPANSIONS LATER) .... <---enough said lol
90 Undead Rogue
Please Blizz, let us mog legendaries! This is so frustrating!
100 Dwarf Hunter
03/17/2014 09:12 PMPosted by Baneofmike
Please Blizz, let us mog legendaries! This is so frustrating!

If you have any suggestions, you need to post them somewhere else. The QA team here only handles bugs, they don't pass on ideas to the developers.

You'll probably want to post in either General Discussion or Achievements and Guild Advancement.
This topic is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]