Prot Paladin Race?

12 Human Hunter
I've narrowed it down to my two favorite races as prot paladin: dwarf and human. I just need a little hep deciding which one to roll with.

Human has the free pvp trinket, and gear doesn't look over-undersized on them.
Dwarf has another free dmg reduction, but the gun racial doesn't do anything for me.

This is for a prot pally (holy dual specced, for off-healing/pvp), with no real thoughts on pvp until about level 80, and that's still a maybe.

And also....please...No "Alliance sucks, play a belfadin or ret-bull", I just wan't know which one of these fills the blank of __>Other race, okay?
Reply Quote
100 Human Paladin
Human Paladin , the armor look better in us and the best paladin is human. Tirion Fordring.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Human will be your best choice. We get 1% expertise with swords and maces, and we need 15% for tanking. Human is also a great choice for healing since you said your offspec will be holy and we get +3% spirit too.

Ret is a more logical os though because itemization is almost identical.
Edited by Verelina on 7/19/2013 10:54 PM PDT
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Paladin
Prot paladins are dreadful in pvp, free trinket or not. So i'd design him with pve in mind.
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Paladin
Human Paladin , the armor look better in us and the best paladin is human. General Turalyon.

Fixed that for you.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Dwarf.. because Dwarf? Transmog your mace into a beer cup, and drink you way to victory.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
For pve prot pally tanking <- dwarf no damn brainer !! Stone form is pretty damn good !!
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Paladin
If I were alliance I'd be a dwarf......I can't stand how humans sound and look...at least the males...females are ok....but dwarfs are just cooler :)
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Human Paladin , the armor look better in us and the best paladin is human. Uther the Lightbringer.

Fixed
Edited by Selfesteem on 7/20/2013 11:56 PM PDT
Reply Quote
100 Dwarf Paladin
Dwarf.

If it wasnt for OP human racial for pvp, I would go back to being a dwarf myself.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]