Pet Collectors

90 Orc Warlock
Hi there everyone. I know it sucks to be on a low pop server, especially if you enjoy collecting pets like I do. If you can't find a pet for your collection and can afford it I am willing to bring it to you. I will require a deposit of course in case you back out.

Let me know here or ingame mail what you are looking for and mail me your RI on my alt Ebonwall (here on Malorne) and i will get back to you with costs and eta shortly!
Edited by Daenon on 8/5/2013 3:58 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Priest
HOW NICE
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
What sort of pets are you talking about? Ones that you need to farm mobs for? BMAH? Dungeon pets? Ones that you buy from the WoW store?
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warlock
If it can be caged, any pet. As rare as an ethereal soul-trader for instance.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
I'm just trying to figure out what this has to do with being on a low pop server?
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warlock
I'm just trying to figure out what this has to do with being on a low pop server?

Think hard. You will get it.
Reply Quote
The prices on the AH are ugly, I'm interested in a Netherspace Abyssal. The Chess Event is starting to just get annoying to do every week.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warlock
I can get you one for a 5k fee. Just mail my alt Ebonwall with your real ID and let me know if that is acceptable. If not I hope you get it on the next kill :)
Edited by Daenon on 8/29/2013 9:39 PM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]