Lilapop's Sammich of Darkness (Healer OT)

90 Draenei Shaman
I'll join in at some point for sure.

I've been so pathetically lonely =x

(((hugs)))

I hear you.
90 Draenei Shaman
I've been so pathetically lonely =x

Having too many dates with hand lotion?

Seriously: *hugs* I know the feeling.
90 Night Elf Priest
[life rant] boyfriend has been working tons and tons to help pay for things for our place, and I've been working and we never have the same day off and all of my friends have moved away except for one. And she's a model so she's traveling all the time and I don't often get any time with her either. Realized I do not know how to make friends in the real world now that I don't have college or family around. I actually had to take a sick day to see my boyfriend for a few hours and we live in the same freaking house. [/life rant]

(hugs)

Also... What's a Sammich of darkness?
Edited by Naérdriel on 7/26/2013 1:08 PM PDT
100 Draenei Priest

I could be wrong, but I thought it was something in someone's drawers.
90 Night Elf Priest
That's not a food stuff. We'll have to make something up.

Something with pumpernickel bread obviously.

What about this?

http://www.yummly.com/recipe/Grilled-Gouda-Cheese-Sandwiches-With-Smoked-Ham-and-Pumpernickel-Food_com-157580?columns=3&position=17%2F36
Edited by Naérdriel on 7/26/2013 1:10 PM PDT
90 Draenei Shaman
07/26/2013 01:06 PMPosted by Naérdriel
Realized I do not know how to make friends in the real world now that I don't have college or family around.

Yeah. I have this same problem. The few friends I've made this past decade, my husband dislikes rather intensely :( Puts a damper on trying to hang out sometimes.
90 Night Elf Priest
that's really tough. Thankfully mine isn't too picky but we share one car, so I can't just "go hang" with anyone. And we live pretty far out. All my coworkers think I'm an oddity. They're very kind to me, but I don't think they'd be caught dead hanging out with me.

I should have been prepared for this! I'm an only child! >=/
Edited by Naérdriel on 7/26/2013 1:17 PM PDT
90 Pandaren Monk
My only social life is at school, and even then, I'm behind a computer screen, typing away logic routines, or I'm bent over a convoluted wire setup. I sympathize. :(
ALMOST TIME TO QUIT WOW AND PLAY FF.

HNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNG
90 Pandaren Monk
eein we will miss you :'(
90 Pandaren Shaman
I forget how to talk to people when I'm not working. I either have my customer service face on, or I don't have much to say. Also, I have yet to meet someone in this area that I can relate to really.

It's like how I would go back to college after summer vacation, and be really awkward for 3 days or so til I remembered how to social, except it's my life now ><
90 Night Elf Priest
Yeah, I don't think it's really that uncommon. It becomes increasingly difficult to develop a group of friends the farther away from school you get. And the ones I made from school have moved on to grad school or bigger and better jobs.

I think this probably hits most "20 somethings". The true landmark between HS/undergrad and real professional life.

I might return to classes in the fall, but even if I don't, I'll be forced to spend time on campus. Maybe I'll find friends. >=)
Edited by Naérdriel on 7/26/2013 1:20 PM PDT
90 Pandaren Shaman
I think this probably hits most "20 somethings". The true landmark between HS/undergrad and real professional life.

Is your life really awkward? You're probably in your mid-20s.
90 Pandaren Monk
Well, at least we can all be a bit lonely together. After all, we're "sharing a drink called loneliness, but it's better than drinking alone."
90 Pandaren Shaman
Don't...don't make me want to sing it....

I have wine D:
90 Night Elf Priest
Yeah, pretty much that!

"Well, you could go out and drink!"

I did that. No one wants to talk physics/video games/mythology/music/anything other than sports when they're drunk. They just want to awkwardly grind up against me even though I'm like ewwwwww do not want.

zzzz

wtb arcades

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K3eb0Kick6w

I'll never get naked in your shower. <3
Edited by Naérdriel on 7/26/2013 1:25 PM PDT
90 Pandaren Monk
I always get "Hey, you need to go out and pick up women!"

The women who get picked up at bars prey on guys like me, guys who are a bit starved for intimacy and want something more than just a one night stand. The last time I picked up someone at a bar, it was a two-year ordeal just to get over the !@#$%.

Plus, social anxiety to the point of near-panic attacks. Yay!
90 Draenei Shaman
[life rant] boyfriend has been working tons and tons to help pay for things for our place, and I've been working and we never have the same day off and all of my friends have moved away except for one. And she's a model so she's traveling all the time and I don't often get any time with her either. Realized I do not know how to make friends in the real world now that I don't have college or family around. I actually had to take a sick day to see my boyfriend for a few hours and we live in the same freaking house. [/life rant]

I'm not as bad but my fiancee is finishing his final classes at college and taking summer courses so even though we finally don't live 2 hours apart and am in the same damn city finding time is still a pain. Half the time, the time we do have together is spent driving to the VA hospital for appointments and I feel like a burden with my health. So, I'm not all that into going out and trying to find more people to talk to. Never was a club type. Fortunately I still have a lot of family nearby, which helps.

I actually thought it was some giant dark mass oozing evil and corruption while hiding as normal deli meat, locked in some forgotten drawer, waiting for the innocent to find it.
90 Night Elf Priest
I'd have no problem finding a one night stand at a bar. But that'd be 1) cheating 2) boring

*sigh*

The boyfriend said I could bring a girl back but that'd be 1) full of drama 2) questionably entertaining.

So bars are sort of just a bore for me. Also it's very expensive. I tried going to a hookah bar nearby which wasn't quite as bad. My need of debate/argument though makes it hard to be friends with anyone. If they're wrong... I'm going to tell them....

I'm not as bad but my fiancee is finishing his final classes at college and taking summer courses so even though we finally don't live 2 hours apart and am in the same damn city finding time is still a pain. Half the time, the time we do have together is spent driving to the VA hospital for appointments and I feel like a burden with my health. So, I'm not all that into going out and trying to find more people to talk to. Never was a club type. Fortunately I still have a lot of family nearby, which helps.

((Hugs)) There is always light at the end of the tunnel though. That's the nice thing about life. I wish you the best with that. I know it's so hard but it's just that struggle to get a bit ahead. I'm sure you're not a burden <3
Edited by Naérdriel on 7/26/2013 1:29 PM PDT
90 Blood Elf Priest
you can keep my siblings. I always wanted to be an only child...either that or have a brother and I got neither..

wtb a computer that doesn't implode when i do things at work.

edit: I broke the chain of pandas and female draenei
Edited by Ionne on 7/26/2013 1:31 PM PDT
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]