Lifebloom needs to be re-thought.

There's no point in having stacks on it if we can't use it on multiple people. Knowing when to use how many stacks was one of the ways in which a druid could distinguish themselves, and it was also fun.

The spell is just silly right now.

Please let us have it on multiple people in at least some way.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
There's no point in having stacks on it if we can't use it on multiple people

Huh? You can switch it with the glyph. There is absolutely no reason to have it on everyone at the same time. If you can't figure out why then there's no use trying to explain it.

Knowing when to use how many stacks was one of the ways in which a druid could distinguish themselves, and it was also fun.

I'm sorry you've completely lost me. It's 2013. I suggest you jump on the relevant bandwagon. LB has never been our go-to spell for anything.

The spell is just silly right now.

Not as silly as this post.

Please let us have it on multiple people in at least some way.

INCARNATION.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
Oh god. You lose OP. You lose.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
Lifebloom is usually a little bit overkill anyway - I use it on tanks in 5-mans even if everything seems to be going fine, and usually it isn't needed...when it is, it's not on more than one person. In BGs I use it on myself, and again, more than that isn't really needed. I'm newish to resto so I admit I don't know what it's like at 90, but so far it has worked fine the way it is...for me, anyway.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
when lb fades its like a 200k heal crit sometimes. and brings your mana up.

When's the last time you played a resto druid?
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
Lifebloom hasn't refunded mana in I don't know how long.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
This has been a pretty common request since Lifebloom was changed in Cata, so it's not unreasonable.

If I remember correctly, Glyph of Lifebloom was added late MoP beta in response to these requests.

At least this way the bloom hits WAY harder than it used to.
Reply Quote
5 Human Warlock

LB has never been our go-to spell for anything.

Actually it was. The GC came in and demolished it. Not that that was a bad thing to do.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Personally I think it's time to take the 3 stack requirement off of it. With the addition of mushrooms and the newer styles of play, upkeeping 3 stack is kinda annoying. Also, having it only be 1 application (as in, 1 stack would tick as hard as current 3 stack does, and we remove the option of the spell being stackable) would encourage a player to actually let it BLOOM every once in a while... at least much more than we do now in PvE.

My thoughts are only geared towards PvE though, and the PvP implication of this method would clearly be a large large buff to resto druid.
Edited by Gamex on 7/27/2013 2:58 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Resto druids need pvp buffs, and this wouldn't be that much of one. Same healing, better quality of life.

Lifebloomx3 needs to go and be replaced with lifebloom OR we need to be able to put it on multiples baseline. Tree should be modded to put 3 stacks on people, that would be baller.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Oooooh!

I think you're onto something with that. Then you actually go tree mode to cast lifeblooms instead of rejuves with a 3x lifebloom being the equivalent of a current 9 stack.

Oh man, this change sounds really awesome!

Make it happen blizz! Make 1 stack baseline and buff the spell to 300% of current power. Then make trees able to stack it 3 times (or maybe just stack it twice? 3 times may be OP).
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Also, having it only be 1 application (as in, 1 stack would tick as hard as current 3 stack does, and we remove the option of the spell being stackable) would encourage a player to actually let it BLOOM every once in a while

Would make incarnation way too powerful. They'd have to nerf the hell out of LB.
Edited by Sadiemay on 7/27/2013 4:10 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
I don't think it would make incarnation THAT strong, but definitely stronger for sure.

Does anyone still use incarnation as a resto druid anyway? 3m CD for the worst healing bonus ever?
Reply Quote
32 Undead Warlock
ITT: Resto druids complaining that one of their strongest hots isn't good enough. For real, Lifebloom is already baller the guy that made the second post knows whats up.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Shaman
HC
Lifebloom is the strongest single consistent tank heal in the game, it doesn't need to be more than that.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
Lifebloom is the strongest single consistent tank heal in the game, it doesn't need to be more than that.

Where is Fleurs?
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
ITT: Resto druids complaining that one of their strongest hots isn't good enough. For real, Lifebloom is already baller the guy that made the second post knows whats up.

No one said it was not good enough. the complaint is about having to stack it 3 times. It is a QoL issue, like changing Soul Shards to not use bag space.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
07/27/2013 09:50 PMPosted by Elyssyra

No one said it was not good enough. the complaint is about having to stack it 3 times. It is a QoL issue, like changing Soul Shards to not use bag space.

Yes but we're not dps so this means you should have it rolling prior to the pull. With the LB glyph there is no reason for it to ever fall off.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]