Server Maintenance On a Thursday

90 Orc Hunter
Great.

So Once again Blizzard screws the oceanic WoW Community with realm down time on a Peak Raid night..
So, Not only do we pay more then the US for a monthly Sub(US money conversion) We have No oceanic servers which Blizz refuse to give us answers on or even try to look into getting some... we get 2x Maintenance in a week during Peak raiding times...

Can blizzard screw us around any more ?

QQ... /discuss and complain!
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
GG Progression.

e: nice to be screwed over again by Geography.
Edited by Syrendia on 7/31/2013 6:58 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Troll Priest
Looks like these Thursday shutdowns are getting more often. It sucks as we didn't raid Wed and was hoping to down LS HM tonight.

Blizz, you were "given" Tuesdays to get your maintenance right... so please stop all these nonsensical shutdowns on our prime raiding hours on Thurs!
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Death Knight
This is ridiculous. wasn't it only about 3-4 weeks ago we had another maintenance on a Wednesday night, conflicting with peak raid times for us as well, and now this again with nothing whats so ever as acknowledgement to our crisis.

We've been happy to slog the Tuesday peak-hour maintenance for the last 10 years, but ever so recently its been slipping to both Tuesdays and another day during the week. If there was some consideration to share the pain around, and maybe shutdown Oceanic servers at reasonable times for its Oceanic-based users (similar to how the US servers go down at 2am) so that we can play in our peak times, and let someone else miss out on playing because they don't live where the demographic of Oceania do.

Really feels like if you don't live in the US, you don't matter.
Reply Quote
100 Gnome Rogue
"scheduled"
Gotta love the redefinition of the word.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
This is absolutely stupid. For the hundredth time. STAGGER THE MAINTENANCE. Is it that hard? You do select realm maintenance all the time. Do it here, later for us! Seriously.
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Rogue
And like there is only a few posts here but if a Blizz dude was to announce himself in a Oceanic server atm he would be bombarded with complaints.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Shaman
This is the second time that Blizzard has done this in the last 2 months. Its just ridiculous.

This thread will probably get locked with no response too.
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Rogue
I reckon every single player on the Oceanic realms should send a suggestion in game lol
Reply Quote
90 Orc Hunter
Great now i miss out on doing our main 13/13 clear because we did our alt clear on Wednesday. I'd love to know exactly what is so urgent you can perform 'scheduled' shutdowns 7 hours prior to it happening.
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
Blizzard never cared.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Hunter
Great now i miss out on doing our main 13/13 clear because we did our alt clear on Wednesday. I'd love to know exactly what is so urgent you can perform 'scheduled' shutdowns 7 hours prior to it happening.

Yea i would love to know aswell... the word "Scheduled" is completely Wrong, Maybe Emergency is the correct terms..
Reply Quote
100 Human Paladin
Blizzard never cared.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
What can we do when Blizzard decides to screw us? Nothing. We won't cancel over it, so we just have to put up with being second class.

Well, that and going to make ANOTHER thread about it in General ;)

Hello potential first forum warning or whatever! ^_^
Reply Quote
90 Troll Warlock
07/31/2013 10:48 PMPosted by Enuqt
Blizzard never cared.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]