which is the Best Healer? Druid or Shaman??

90 Blood Elf Rogue
which is which?? ^__^
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
For what exactly? Pvp or pve?
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Rogue
oh sorry my bad. if you dont mind telling me Both?? im kinda a PVP player, but my friends like PVE. so im trying to get an idea.. :) thanks!
Reply Quote
10 Tauren Priest
Chupacabra
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
The one with the most skill. Class is meerly a vehicle.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Rogue
well im new to healing, haha.. first time healing .. which one is easier though? and u havent answered the first question yet guys.. T_T
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Druid
We collectively hate this question. Try both. Both are good. It depends on which one YOU play better.

Druid might be a little stronger in PvP if that floats your boat.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
There is a sticky at the top of the page that gives you the pros and cons of each healer. Would suggest giving it a read. Any answer you get from someone is going to be biased.
Reply Quote
No one answered, because one is not better than the other. Shaman excel at stacked fights and druids excel at high movement fights. For pvp druids are slippery and you must be into moving a lot. You can not tank damage. Shaman can throw out some huge heals on low health targets due to their mastery. That is just a tiny bit of what they are.

5.4 will be implemented soon, so who has the highest numbers, if that is what you are looking for can change and probably will soon.

Play the one you like most. Shaman have a ton of cool downs. Druids have to keep up harmony. No healer is that hard, especially the leveling process. The best will be the one you enjoy the most. Make one of each and level them a little. Do some bgs. Read up on them. Watch some pvp/raid videos of both.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Rogue
i see.. anyways.. im just trying get ur opinion.. either or theyr both good. i got a shammy and a druid, im trying to get feral, but shammy's feral like specs is good too. so i think it really depends on me now.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Rogue
Oregano well this is out the question, btw i like your name. its like a filipino herbal medicine .. :) hahaha
Reply Quote
08/08/2013 12:10 PMPosted by Madetokill
i like your name. its like a filipino herbal medicine

ty ;P
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Rogue
are you a filipino by any chance? ^_^v
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
Druids are stronger healers than Shamans.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Druids are stronger healers than Shamans.

only in 10man's and pvp but for 25man shamans are better
Reply Quote
are you a filipino by any chance? ^_^v

Naw I'm Italian, we put oregano in EVERYTHING. :)
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
How about, and this is a completely original suggestion, YOU CHOOSE FOR YOURSELF? Really, we can give you the tools you need to succeed in whatever class you choose, but it always, ALWAYS comes down to which healer you play best with, which healer you enjoy more, and which healer you see yourself playing when you reach 90.

Like Weeta said, this forum collectively hates this question. There is no best healer, there is no worst. There is only the player behind the toon.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
Druid
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
LA
Healing Stream Totem is the best healer.
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Druid
Druid, because Flight Form.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]