Its Just Me Again... Kind of.

74 Blood Elf Death Knight
Well hello everyone, le names Faldorel. I first started playing WoW back in December and I played for a month. Yesterday, I was bored and I stumbled upon my WoW game client and then I went on a 2 hour long game study... Yea... So I ended up getting back into it and here I am. This is my highest toon and I hope to get to 85 soon. I'm in a level 2 Guild but eh. Some things seem unfair though. Did you know that Artisan riding costs 1k? How am I suppost to have 1k by level 70? Oh and from what I've read, hello to Tov, Lobster, Laddog, Lunanox, and Eraelin since you guys seem to be the most active on here!
Reply Quote
100 Orc Rogue
I'd give you 1k but unfortunately I'm not that nice of a person :(
Reply Quote
100 Dwarf Hunter
I'm alliance so I can't give you 1k but just buy !@#$ that's under priced and sell it for its regular price to make money, the only "store" in wow is the ah, so selling is just like going to a flea market
Reply Quote
I've noticed.
Reply Quote
Laddog, I have no idea what to buy. Remember, newbie?
Reply Quote
90 Troll Priest
watch the market for awhile, certain items sell for a lot some days than less on others because people farm during those times, buy cheap sell high. I use to buy stacks of ore for 50g each than list the ore for 5g for each one separate. you just gotta watch and see how the market works out but you can almost always find something to make a profit on.

also don't put all your ducks in one boat, the payout might seem nice but normally on a dead server like this you end up sitting on it much longer than you'd like and selling for a lot less than you'd expect
Reply Quote
90 Troll Priest
it also look like you don't have professions lvl'd at all, take two gathering professions and sell it all for some quick easy cash. its the easiest/quickest way to make money on a new server
Reply Quote
100 Dwarf Hunter
Should I tell him about my secret journal Quiz, I usually keep it under the old mine due to the dangers it can cause in the hands of irresponsible users, but It might really help him : s.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Priest
in all honesty laddog there a lot of ways for him to make money on this game hell normaly lvling an alt I get about 5k before hitting outlands.instead people waste their gold on !@#$ their going to replace in a few lvls anyways, than whine that they don't have money. I gave him a few tips and now will say this

don't spend a cent of your gold on gear while lvling its a waste, just quest and dungeon for gear
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Priest
Hiya Fald! Welcome wecome. Just don't mind the naked dwarfs running around.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
He said my name first. I feel special. On a serious note though, try the gathering professions. Some of the lower level items sell for a decent amount (hint, farm goldthorn).
Reply Quote
100 Human Priest
Oh and from what I've read, hello to Tov, Lobster, Laddog, Lunanox, and Eraelin since you guys seem to be the most active on here!

Hello! (:

Now I feel special...awww <3
Reply Quote
100 Human Priest
If you were alliance, I'd give you the gold, sorry :(
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Paladin
umm you can get 1k by 70 just by questing and selling vendor crap til then, each dk I have started never had a problem with that even without doing any professions.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]