LF guild

90 Night Elf Death Knight
I am in the search for a new guild as my friends that were in the guild I am currently in, have stopped playing. I am looking for a guild that is casual but does raid and tries to progress. I have no problem with wipes and can handle being told what i need to work on to be better. I have activies on wednesday, friday and sunday nights, so raiding on those nights is difficult for me to do. Friday and Sunday are easier for me to attend though.

So if there are any guilds out there looking for an extra person to give a home to, it would be nice to actually have people to talk to and do things with in game.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Hunter
I used to raid with Bob in cata and Early mists. We do raid and i also can offer a raid slot but we do raid and fill spots from the guild we also fill spots with other guilds Contact me in game on most nights.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]