Anybody else stuck with a really bad item?

90 Human Paladin
Stuck with a 502 LFR ring, i can't get rid of it! Coins, drops, nothing!

Is anybody else in this same situation.
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Paladin
Zerat. >_<
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Until a couple of days ago I had a 530 weapon and a 463 ring for my ret OS. I've had the ring pretty much since the day I hit 90 and started doing heroics.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
One of my other rets was 512 ilvl with a 471 weapon until Sunday. :|
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Mage
471 trinket, just can't roll a trinket, t14 or t15, I'm really happy with the rest of my gear, so I'm not complaining, I do just fine DPS wise for the content I'm in. Looking forward to those last 4 secrets so I can get the meta though.
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Paladin
Yesssss damn ever elusive shield ! :)
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Paladin
It was trinkets up until yesterday, when both Spark as well as Feather dropped in the same ToT :) Now I can just see myself stuck with the same 502 ring for a long long time.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Zerat. >_<

I was actually really grateful to get my Zerat. I was stuck with a 502 weapon for a few months :(
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Paladin
Zerat. >_<

I was actually really grateful to get my Zerat. I was stuck with a 502 weapon for a few months :(

I had a 502 as well before I got my Zerat, so it was still a solid upgrade, I just hate it because I have too damned much hit.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Paladin
Conq. chest and shoulder tokens don't want to drop for my raid group.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warrior
I need some upgrades, barely any epic upgrades for weeks :(
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
496 belt. heroic HoF nearly every week, heroic scenario daily, CM daily half the days. jin'rokh every week. roll on jinrokh every week. roll on blade lord every week.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Zerat. >_<

Although it is Heroic Thunderforged.... still bad

Oh also my non-H-TF Neck and boots.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Trinkets for me. Normal spark. Tf dropped once on 10m, lost to a dk frost, normal one lost to our main pally tank, no luck on coins. Feather, the ever elusive feather. I'm starting to think it really is fabled. Not once have I seen it drop, even on lfr.
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Paladin
I've seen Feather drop once, and I consider myself fortunate to have won it.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
I was stuck with a 497 starshater, until tonight. The stats aren't that great but the weapon damage is to much to pass up.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
I've been vendoring Zerats and T15 tokens like crazy, but still can't land Ji-Kun's feather.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
I've been vendoring Zerats and T15 tokens like crazy, but still can't land Ji-Kun's feather.

Our first kill we had 2x H-TF drop, 2nd kill we had 1 H-TF and heroic ones almost every week getting vendored
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Paladin
Our first kill we had 2x H-TF drop, 2nd kill we had 1 H-TF and heroic ones almost every week getting vendored

...Room for another Ret...? >_>
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Not quite but three of my biggest upgrades are the crappy Dodge/Parry variety because I haven't seen any of the good ones, and this week the ONLY tokens we got were Protector and we have just 2 Hunters.

I would have passed on my chest/shoulders/weapon if it wasn't for the fact I had 489s. Still not sure if getting the 502 LFR versions would be better than the ones I have now.
Edited by Tharando on 8/3/2013 8:24 AM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]