Execution phase

90 Blood Elf Paladin
I was toying around in my raid tonight and I started treating the execution phase the same way when I have sanctified wrath up (using hp generators to get 3 hp then tv). What I noticed is that at my current gear level and haste I can use three holy power generators during sub 20% tv, then use 3 more with no downtime. It appeared that I gained a 10k dps increase by doing this.

I Couldn't find any info on any guides if this would actually be a dps increase, or if I was just getting luckier with procs at the times I was performing my rotation this way. Has anyone else been trying this?
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
I don't have as much haste as you, but I have noticed this also (sometimes I will have some downtime if exo doesn't proc, but very little). I never thought to look at if by doing this if I gain a dps bump. But, I would think that if you the only downtime you have is the GCD, then basing your rotation on this would help your dps, since more tv=more dps.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Yeah it only works during the execution phase, when HoW is active, so it seems that 4 hp generators is enough to only worry about tv, and not getting 4-5 hp before tv'ing.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]