Reply Quote
100 Orc Death Knight
Can we ride a Jaina Mount?

Whoa whoa, lets keep this thread PG please! :O :D heh
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Warrior
07/29/2013 02:37 PMPosted by Arriay
Tauren
On a Gnome mount? Tauren males weigh in at roughly half a ton. Even the mighty Huggywuggles would be hard-pressed to carry that much weight. But it would elicit a goodly amount of giggles, i'll admit....
Edited by Warrbull on 8/6/2013 9:37 PM PDT
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Warrior
There would be more Undercity raids to get a Sylvanas mount.
You got THAT right.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Warlock
Deth'tilac or really any of the unique colored magma spiders. Or Maexxna. The time has come for spider ground mounts.
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
I would farm a dungeon with a specific type of creature (I'm not sure what, yet).
You have to think - Let's say there's like 100 trash mobs (maybe more or less depending on the dungeon).
That's 100*0.1%, which = 10% per run of receiving a mount (let's not get into the argument of "it's a .1% per mob, and it doesn't multiply for each additional mob" because we all know that that is way too technical and the multiplication of the drop rate is pretty realistic).
So THEORETICALLY, you could have it within a few hours of repeatedly clearing the dungeon / old content raid.

Given that, I would raid Sunwell Plataeu because it'd be like riding a Blood-elfy Angel or something.
Reply Quote
100 Dwarf Hunter
Necro! I remember this thread.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
id be farming c'thun eye all day e'ry day
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
I'd want a Worgen mount. Worgens should be able to take passengers. I vote for worgen passenger riding quest line! Warlocks got their cosmetic green fire and druids got their stags, Worgens should get this!
Reply Quote
100 Human Paladin
Anywhere I could find green drakes. We have every other color of regular drake mount in game already, except for green/emerald.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
I'd farm the Whale Shark. Yup.
Reply Quote
92 Orc Warrior
I want a Tree Mount

A flying tree mount

So Darnassus Here I COME
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warlock
If every single mob had a chance to drop a mount... the Wandering Isle would never have mobs up as I'd be killing them on sight.

You mustn't be afraid to dream a little bigger darling.

Give me something harder to kill on the Wandering Isle. :D

Not dreaming big enough.

Kill the island itself.
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Mage
Redridge, to slaughter all the black foxes! : D

Black foxes have a particular sentimental value for me, which is why all of my huntresses get a black fox pet as soon as they can, even if it means riding through Stranglethorn and Duskwood on a level 20 Horde.
Edited by Valenira on 10/1/2013 11:41 PM PDT
Reply Quote
92 Orc Warrior
Not dreaming big enough.

Kill the island itself.

:)
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warrior
For starters, I'd get one of those stupid pink haired fem gnomes under each foot and I'd whip them with a spiked mace.

Disrobed fem Drainei would be kinda sweet too... Maybe a scarlet crusader for revenge

The giant yeti in Hillsbrad is not a bad idea, if you were in a BG no one could touch you cause you'd be out of their range on his back.

On a serious note, I like the idea of riding around on a Flesh Hunter from the Ruins of Ahn'Qiraj or any run of the mill abomination mod
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
that ugly pug dog that runs around SW
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]