If EVERY single mob dropped a mount

90 Blood Elf Paladin
If every single mob ingame had a .1% chance of dropping a mount version of itself, where is the first place you'd go to farm, or what would you hope would drop (if its a mob that can't be farmed such as raid bosses due to week lockout).

Any mob, from rabbits to sha of anger. What reins would you go after?

quick edit: no this isn't a "ples blisard make it hapen" thread, this is just for fun :P

I'd have to stop playing because I'd go crazy. Literally have no idea where to go, what mob to farm, wonder if I'm missing my chance for a mount on another mob. Like world drops, if I tried to farm them I'd freak out. Thankfully I don't care about them, but I care about mounts.
Reply Quote
100 Human Warlock
Hmmm.

Tossup between Ysera and Azuregos for me. Any of the aspects or larger draconic bosses are pretty but dragon seems overdone so gonna have to think of a non dragon.

Nitun.
Reply Quote
10 Orc Shaman
Whitemane
Reply Quote
51 Dwarf Paladin
Thrall.
Reply Quote
93 Night Elf Death Knight
I'd go to Howling Fjord and farm the Fjord Worgs already got the battle pet would be cool to get a mount too.
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Death Knight
MURLOCS.............
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
A Val'kyr. I would mount a Val'kyr.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Death Knight
I'd farm the hell out of Ony.

Wait...
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Warlock
Infinite Dragonflight!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Been wanting one since TBC Old Hillsbrad. Now Id take the updated Murozond model though^_^.
Reply Quote
100 Human Paladin
So many choices....

Probably Arthas. Nothing says "I kicked your sorry behind" more than riding him about like a pony in victory.
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Warrior
I'd kill Lord Rhyolith...
Reply Quote
100 Orc Shaman
I'd be camping the Pit Commander at the Dark Portal in Hellfire Peninsula.
Reply Quote
100 Human Hunter
The cow massacre would begin forthwith.
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Druid
I'd have to go for murlocs....

Not only would I get countless hours of enjoyment from killing them! But I would -eventually- get an awesome mount.

rwlrwlrwlrwl~
Reply Quote
The Goblin Starting Zone.

I want that car...
Reply Quote
3 Night Elf Rogue
Full size deathwing mount
Reply Quote
Murozond

Or perhaps a female centaur.

>.> <.<

DON'T JUDGE ME!
Reply Quote
73 Tauren Druid
If any npc could drop a mount... I'd have to choose... Illidan. He'd drop a baby dragon with the wings of illidan, and as time goes your mount becomes an adult from a baby, and it will have many different model changes. As the baby dragon, it'd be a pet, then as medium size you could ride, then at adult stage it would reach its final model.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]