How are disc priest in 5.4??

85 Human Death Knight
How are disc priest in 5.4?? are they getting buffed? nerfed? will they still be the best arena healer?
Reply Quote
90 Human Monk
How are disc priest in 5.4?? are they getting buffed? nerfed? will they still be the best arena healer?

They are getting some major buffs and will be even more ridiculous next season. Roll one or play with one.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Still not as good as mistweaver again.
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
troll

Reply Quote
85 Human Death Knight
what buffs are they getting?
Reply Quote
90 Human Monk
08/05/2013 10:16 AMPosted by Belicelli

They are getting some major buffs and will be even more ridiculous next season. Roll one or play with one.

Indeed, I'm not sure why Blizzard is buffing us that much. The FDCL buff will be insane.

Yeah I can't believe the FDCL buff. It's the #1 reason why I decided to start leveling my priest. I mean they are going to be so powerful next season you would be stupid not to play one. Also playing the worse healer in the game has made me realize that the game is 100% FoTM now. You might as well just go with what's great because proper balancing is never going to happen.
Reply Quote
Was playing on the PTR and saw FDCL proc off the application of prayer of mending, didn't even need to heal at all.

Yeah this isn't gonna be a bad idea or anything.
Edited by Goonlol on 8/5/2013 10:25 AM PDT
Reply Quote
86 Troll Warlock
Guys, Disc is in a very bad spot in 5.3. They need these changes.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
It's good. On PTR tied with Hpal and Rdruid for best healer, comp dependent.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
Also playing the worse healer in the game has made me realize that the game is 100% FoTM now. You might as well just go with what's great because proper balancing is never going to happen.

You play a Resto Shaman?
Reply Quote
90 Orc Monk
08/05/2013 02:40 PMPosted by Applause
Also playing the worse healer in the game has made me realize that the game is 100% FoTM now. You might as well just go with what's great because proper balancing is never going to happen.

You play a Resto Shaman?

It's such a subjective argument to go into, rshams monks and hpallys are all very similar in terms of overall strength, but each perform better against certain comps because of their toolkits.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
08/05/2013 11:08 AMPosted by Khlause

wait wahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa??

Sure I will admit they are very good in BG's and 2's, but they are not good in 3's......... at all....... unless you are Smoove; then they are magical.

Makey da jokey :p
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
Some nerfs and some buffs, disc will still be a strong healer. Disc is extremely strong now but disc was junk about 5 months ago. At the start of MoP it was go holy or go home. It was end of Nov start of Dec when they over-buffed disc for PvE but it was like Feb or later I cannot remember before disc became strong in PvP because of the dispell changes.
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight

You're joking right?
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
08/05/2013 03:31 PMPosted by Shartacus

You're joking right?

Pretty sure he's serious.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
Disc Priests have received 2 nerfs, one to their mana and the other to Spirit Shell.

The other two changes, or as some are crying here call them, "buffs" are changes to talents nobody used - exactly what Blizzard said they'd do for 5.4.
Reply Quote
Disc Priests have received 2 nerfs, one to their mana and the other to Spirit Shell.

The other two changes, or as some are crying here call them, "buffs" are changes to talents nobody used - exactly what Blizzard said they'd do for 5.4.
You mean FDCL? It seems like it is used pretty often in PvP.

Unless you mean PvE, in which case you should specify.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]