How are disc priest in 5.4??

90 Blood Elf Priest
08/05/2013 08:56 PMPosted by Belicelli
The other two changes, or as some are crying here call them, "buffs" are changes to talents nobody used - exactly what Blizzard said they'd do for 5.4.

I use both FCDL & Divine Insight in PvP. I use Power Infusion against '' bursty comps '' i.e most of the comps but I find myself using Divine Insight against Dots Cleave like Shadow Cleave, LSD2.0 and such. I *always* use FDCL.

They were changed for PVE. All of these talented changed are either rarely used or never used in PVE
Reply Quote
08/05/2013 09:15 PMPosted by Senari

I use both FCDL & Divine Insight in PvP. I use Power Infusion against '' bursty comps '' i.e most of the comps but I find myself using Divine Insight against Dots Cleave like Shadow Cleave, LSD2.0 and such. I *always* use FDCL.

They were changed for PVE. All of these talented changed are either rarely used or never used in PVE

whoosh
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Priest
I'm so sick of playing against disc.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
I'm so sick of playing against disc.

That's ok next patch you get to see rdruid everywhere. Tbh on PTR everything is pretty good in general, at least as far as established classes go. I haven't done enough games against MW to say anything much.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Priest
Yeah I can't believe the FDCL buff. It's the #1 reason why I decided to start leveling my priest. I mean they are going to be so powerful next season you would be stupid not to play one.

Yep.

I'm actually thinking that if we run with FDCL + Divine Insight next patch the only thing we'll actually need to hard cast is Penance.

Yes, Yes, and Glyph it lol WTF was Blizz thinking. I was rolling some shadow for fun tired of healing on all toons. Seeing the patch notes... sticking Disc ffs
Edited by Drhealerx on 8/26/2013 3:51 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
Spriests will be strong next patch too all their dot damage was buffed.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
just a question to the OP... why are you on the forums yet you just cant seem to READ the patch notes.... you derpstick.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
Spriests will be strong next patch too all their dot damage was buffed.
good one!
Reply Quote
1 Human Monk
I see alot of priests defending they won't be op next i call bs on that
Reply Quote
100 Pandaren Priest
We got a seriously nerfed..
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]