Mana Pool Reduced After Zoning

90 Human Paladin
I am not sure where exactly to post this problem so here it is. Whenever I log in or change zones on my Holy Paladin Johaden, my mana pool is reduced from 100% to 25%. The mana does replenish back to 100% but this is very irritating. I tried testing my other caster characters and none have this issue. Disabling all addons had no effect on the issue. What is going on here and how do I fix it?
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Paladin
Bug tied to Glyph of Illumination, so I've heard. Try a different glyph and see if that helps; either way, report it to bug forum.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Thanks!!! Your advice was spot on. I removed the glyph of Illumination and the problem stopped. Sigh, I like the that glyph though :(
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Paladin
Like I said, check Bug Report Forums and see if you can find a thread regarding the issue. You can keep the glyph, just make sure you stock up on drinks before doing dungeons - and pray your tank allows you the time to drink up!
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Paladin
See, I lose HP whenever I cross zones. I am Protection and do not use the bugged glyph. Any ideas?
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Paladin
See, I lose HP whenever I cross zones. I am Protection and do not use the bugged glyph. Any ideas?

That's related to crossing a CRZ barrier and there's nothing we can do about it except continue to report it, unfortunately.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Paladin
Thanks for the information, Keten.

This health-loss bug persists on 5.4 PTR. :(
Edited by Skittulz on 8/4/2013 12:34 PM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]