so am i ready to raid?

90 Blood Elf Paladin
tell me what ya think.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Paladin
Should be fine. Probably would have been better off with the moon axe than the giant bottle opener.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
ikr i made that mistake :P i just loved this sword's look to much
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Paladin
You really should be matching sockets; there isn't a single stat that Ret doesn't value these days. Personally, I would also recommend Pandaren's Step to your boots instead of haste since you're using Long Arm, but that's not really as big a deal as the socket thing. More set bonuses would be really good, too, as ours have been quite strong the entire expansion - though T16 kinda drops the ball on set bonuses - but it's understandable that token drops can be rather frustrating.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
ilvl-wise, you're good to go. Really, you only need a 495 to do a progression on ToT with 500 being a good solid choice.

As far as reforging, gemming, and enchanting goes, research to figure out a good haste cap and what kinds of stats you want then plug them into AskMrRobot with custom weights or Refogenator/ReforgeLite and let it optimize/reforge for you.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Paladin
Things I would recommend is maybe trying to reforge out of expertise a little more, if possible.
I'd suggest getting rid of Mass exorcism, there really isn't a fight in ToT that its really useful.

Also like Grog said if you're running lfr get your tier tokens its better then the 20 ilvl difference at least your 4 piece set.

I would also suggest always keep a stack of clear mind tomes handy since you'll be switching talents regularly.

08/04/2013 09:02 AMPosted by Grôgnárd
though T16 kinda drops the ball on set bonuses

Actually being on the ptr, it isn't as bad as you might think. It does decent damage and sometimes procs off of itself. I need to test if Divine purpose helps that at all.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
I'd suggest getting rid of Mass exorcism

Wrong...Horridon, Council, Tortos, Ji Kun(if you happen to do nests), Lei Shen. Basicly anything with AoE, and with T15 2-piece, Mass Exorcism only becomes better.
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Paladin
08/05/2013 03:22 AMPosted by Solviras
I'd suggest getting rid of Mass exorcism, there really isn't a fight in ToT that its really useful.

Lei Shen's Ball Lightning says hi. Also Tortos' bats, Primodius' ooze trail when you need to re-evolve. Horridon's adds are a toss up; I prefer ST burn on those, but passive cleave is always nice.

08/05/2013 03:22 AMPosted by Solviras
though T16 kinda drops the ball on set bonuses

Actually being on the ptr, it isn't as bad as you might think. It does decent damage and sometimes procs off of itself. I need to test if Divine purpose helps that at all.

The T16 bonuses might not be as bad as they look on paper, but they're still incredibly bland and uninspiring compared to what we had previously this expansion. 2pT14 wasn't exactly awe-inspiring, but the old 4pT14 was pretty sweet when Wings was still 3mins for Ret. And T15 bonuses are practically the Holy Grail for us.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]