Ret Paladin question

90 Human Paladin
I had the Greatsword of Frozen Hells and am wondering if I should use it or the Immaculate Pandaren Greatsword of the Earthshaker. There is a definate damage increase(478) a strength increase of 211 and stam increase of 196. I'm wondering if those stats are worth losing about 1100 Haste
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Assuming that's the LFR Frozen Hells you're comparing, yes, definitely use the 516. The advantage in weapon DPS overwhelms the difference from less-than-ideal itemization.
Edited by Ravicana on 8/4/2013 8:01 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Paladin
Sadly, the Pandaren Greatsword wins due to top-end damage. Pretty much everything in our core rotation except Exorcism and Censure scales with weapon damage. I had to replace my LFR Frozen Hells with a normal Zerat which makes controlling my hit rating a pain in the ass, but the increased damage was worth it.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]