Next Exp..

90 Pandaren Monk
ansion? Really? I have seen comments in several threads alluding to new characters looks etc... But they are already talking about game expansion? I wouldn't think there would be a game expansion till at LEAST October 2014.
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Warrior
Well Blizz said they wanted to avoid long periods of no content. Such as the 9 something months of Dragon Soul or the the full year of ICC. The final raid to this is going to be released soon after all.

Plus they also said that they were already working on the expansion after MoP and are even already planning for a second expansion after that. That was over a year ago, after all this time I'd imagine it's very well under way now. They're always ahead and planning well into the future.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
That would be horrible. They are putting in too much content too fast and no one can keep up.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Mage
That would be horrible. They are putting in too much content too fast and no one can keep up.

Don't say "No one" because plenty of people are able to keep up.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Mage

you don't have to do it all
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
ansion? Really? I have seen comments in several threads alluding to new characters looks etc... But they are already talking about game expansion? I wouldn't think there would be a game expansion till at LEAST October 2014.

You may not be able to keep up, but I am almost finished with this current content patch and tbh am kinda bored outside of heroic lei shen progression, so speak for yourself.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
\

lol
Reply Quote
70 Worgen Druid

lol, what are you talking about. I would buy a new expansion this minute if they had it ready to release. I wish there was one once a year.

People consume faster then they can provide easily.
Edited by Sorrofel on 8/2/2013 4:08 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
Ok,ok. I get it. Just keep the pace of content at the pace of previous expansions. No more, no less.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]