Give up some pally love!

90 Tauren Paladin
I still think with all the dps ranged can pump out you could buff the melee classes in some form for raids. Theres a reason all the ppl in town are looking for ranged dps and not melee. I know you are trying to balance classes between pvp and pve but this crap is stupid. Ranged has high dps, tons of cc, and defensive cooldowns. We spend most our time in ToT having to chase down mobs so we lose out on a lot of dps. I think you can give a paladin more than just a reduced cooldown on guardian, a fear, and a longer inquisition. All of which is great but give us something more to bump that dps up. Thanks! Great job on the ToT fights too!

PS- nerf locs and this endless cc crap. No one should be able to stun that much. Hell no one can cept them. you just cant give a class that much cc and ports and a pet....... OP much? that one was obvious.
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Paladin
Guilds seek ranged because it's easier to ignore/avoid certain mechanics than it is with melee. Ret has already gotten a huge raft of somewhat unnecessary buffs since the launch of this expansion.

We do plenty of damage and DPS, you just have bad gear and got carried by geared people.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Paladin
People want more ranged because of mechanics not because of DPS. Let's just say, Iron Qon is interesting with 3 melee.
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Paladin
08/01/2013 05:26 PMPosted by Lobster
What mobs are you chasing down in ToT?

Horridon's adds, most likely; I've yet to see a tank that can hold every single one and plant them all in one convenient spot where no melee has to run around like a chicken sans cranium.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Paladin
Horridon's adds

ewww you're ret SIT ON BOSS #yolo2013
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Paladin
08/01/2013 05:39 PMPosted by Majintherm
Horridon's adds

ewww you're ret SIT ON BOSS

For some asinine reason, they yell at me if I don't swap immediately to adds as soon as door opens before they spawn. Even if I have CDs running. >_<

They do the same to me on Tortos with bats. They've even started crying about me not burning turtles, of all things. o_O
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
08/01/2013 03:58 PMPosted by Gïlgåmêsh
I still think with all the dps ranged can pump out you could buff the melee classes in some form for raids.

Who is "you" here, exactly? The class forums are not a place for feedback, they are for discussing with other players.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]