Challenge modes as Ret

90 Draenei Shaman
Is it possible to get Gold and if so how hard is it? My server is pretty much nonexistant as far as raiding goes. My Ret is geared well and I think I'm a good enough player (played ret since vanilla and never gone back so I know the ins and outs and read all the guides.)
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
As hard as gold for any dps class. Ret has good aoe, offheals, and can glyph an aoe stun. Not all dps specs are really in as good of a mechanical position as ret is.

A number of fairly regular posters here have multiple or complete golds as ret.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
It is more about skill and group comp then anything, rets bring a lot to the table for CM's
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Paladin
Good joke.

at least you tried
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Rets are fine for CMs. It's more about comp than anything. I think our raid group spent 4 hours total on one of them and did not use an invisibility potion and got within 30 or so seconds of silver. I don't think we can do it without hero and the stats buff, which we didn't have with the 5 of us that tried. I had no issues myself though specifically because I was a Ret.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]