Quick Question/Suggestion About META

90 Human Paladin
Hello fellow Paladins!

Just a quick question or maybe suggestion on what I should do. Well I'm a "Casual" Warcraft player working a lot and playing other games, I do not spend much time farming mats, farming gold etc. Well last night in LFR I got my tier helmet but currently have one equipped. I'm conservative in game and IRL with money, and I have 18 secrets of the empire. Would it be wise to spend a few hundred gold and buy a strength meta for my tier helmet? Or should I wait till my 20 secrets, because don't you get a better META from that?

Thanks, Corey
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Paladin
Really, that's something only you can decide. Obviously it will be a damage loss to not use a meta gem, so the only question is whether or not the gold for a meta gem is worth the lost damage during that time, and only you can answer that question.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Well I would just wear the helmet I'm using now until I get the META, after you get the 20 secrets do you get the META or do you have to gather other materials?
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Paladin
You have to do a couple solo quests and then you get the meta gem. After that you start collecting Runestones for the cloak.
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Paladin
Believe you get the meta after 20 Secrets; then it's 12 Runestones and a Celestial Challenge for the cloak.

I'd say hold off on meta until you finish secrets; you don't need it for the four-piece bonus, so you're mostly just looking at a relatively small item level increase.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]