Recruiting for TOT and flex

90 Human Death Knight
We are recruiting Geared Raiders for TOT and upcoming flex raids. What we are looking for are people whom are active and know to raid . A basic 510+ properly setup and raid ready person will be considered.
Two groups will be formed.
Wed and Thurs group 7pm
Sat and Sun Group 4pm

And know how to dance....
Reply Quote
How do people come up with nonsense like 510..... Gearscore died in wrath.
People need 510 to farm lfr and half the normal mode bosses with you guys?
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
Blizzard...
You need a item level for each area. If you do not know that then bugger off troll
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
Let the people recruit, Khadgar needs all the activity and excitement it can get... Leaders of the Pack...lolz!

MaddMike, lolz.
Edited by Mavtastic on 8/9/2013 9:18 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Rogue
Where is that guy, what's his name... jinn or something. Where is he when you need a good laugh.

Good luck with the recruitment STTC. I might come talk to you depending on how serious you all are gonna be concerning progression.
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
08/09/2013 10:41 AMPosted by Mengle
Where is that guy, what's his name... jinn or something. Where is he when you need a good laugh.

Picking up WoW girls with low self esteem... Is this a trick question? lol
Edited by Mavtastic on 8/9/2013 11:56 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Rogue
I don't think there are any girls on khadgar horde. Since there are only like 30 ppl over there.
Reply Quote
100 Orc Warlock
I don't think there are any girls on khadgar horde. Since there are only like 30 ppl over there.

You'd be surprised.
Reply Quote
100 Pandaren Shaman

What would you rather have online at any given moment, 10,000 people you could care less about or 100 friends?
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
Our current needs for core:
Hunter
Tanks
Monk Heals

I want to thank all the allied guilds in the circle of allies too. The support and great group of guilds allied are making the game fun again!
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
We had a great time in tot last night. Thank you all for your support
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Rogue
08/10/2013 11:17 AMPosted by Dahku

What would you rather have online at any given moment, 10,000 people you could care less about or 100 friends?

I'd say i easily have over 100 friends. Don't you know who i am? I'm the famous singing rogue breh. I even do impersonations too now.
Reply Quote
What's worse? Their raid progression or your stalking?
Reply Quote
100 Pandaren Shaman
What's worse? Their raid progression or your stalking?

You seem to be doing the exact same thing Djinn :)
Reply Quote
100 Human Warlock
They still can't get over my onion booty...a booty so fine, it makes a grown man cry!

Oh and special thanks to Era for the guild invite so I could steal my pet. You're my boy, blue. ;-D
Edited by Maverickiv on 8/12/2013 10:35 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
Eralune don't flatter yourself. I only really look in here when someone from Facebook tells me there's a laugh to be had. Still neat to see myself being talked about and impersonated.
E-Bully special Olympics is still alive and well on khadgar.
Anyways hope you're all healthy and well, physically and mentally.
Got another baby boy coming in October :)
Been casually tanking and playing path of exile, waiting for the new consoles to come out.
Don't speculate, I'm not hard to find. I don't hide.
Patrick.flibotte@gmail.com

Enjoy your pixels.

Edit: Baby Djinn say hello :)
https://fbcdn-sphotos-e-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/539618_10152073621464338_1862056185_n.jpg
Edited by Crovâx on 8/12/2013 9:48 PM PDT
Reply Quote
100 Human Warlock
omg a Baby Djinn...if you rub his head, does he grant wishes? lol ;-)

Yay for new raid teams, good luck further into ToT!
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
Still looking for good raiders. In the meantime the Sat Mon fun runs with the allies and friends is a good time thx people your all great
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]