Iron Juggernaut Mount

Please don't make this the heroic garrosh mount >_< It's so un-becoming of a heroic end-expansion boss mount. It's an ugly ground mount that's recolored from the horde guilt mount with some armor on it. What happened to the interesting mounts, like Invincible and Mimiron's Head? Those of us that can down Heroic Garrosh should get something awesome that we can use, not something that unimaginative and ugly.
Reply Quote
90 Human Monk
I think that a scorpion with a giant drill and buzzsaw instead of claws and a laser instead of a tail stinger is pretty cool and I like the way it looks.

But everyones entitled to their opinion.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
I would have much preferred an over-sized wolf with some armor and skulls of course. I'm sure I'll hop on the scorpion once, maybe twice.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Hunter
Mechano Death Scorpion? Yes please.

And Shany, the normal mode mount is a big wolf, sans the skulls though.
Reply Quote
A heroic last boss at the end of the expansion dropping a ground mount is pretty dumb.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Please don't make this the heroic garrosh mount >_< It's so un-becoming of a heroic end-expansion boss mount. It's an ugly ground mount that's recolored from the horde guilt mount with some armor on it. What happened to the interesting mounts, like Invincible and Mimiron's Head? Those of us that can down Heroic Garrosh should get something awesome that we can use, not something that unimaginative and ugly.

So.. its a recolor
Please list scorpions that have the SAME MODEL as it.
No, the same model does not mean one without drills, and all that fun stuff.
None. Zip, That means (For the genius's out there) it is NOT a recolor.
Reply Quote
It IS a recolor. Just because they added things doesn't mean it's a new model. Put some flags and stickers on your car and it's still the same car. It stands and moves the exact same way wit a few other things on it that are just weird more than anything.
Reply Quote
90 Human Monk
It IS a recolor. Just because they added things doesn't mean it's a new model. Put some flags and stickers on your car and it's still the same car. It stands and moves the exact same way wit a few other things on it that are just weird more than anything.

By that reasoning Armored Skyscreamer is just a recolor of a Proto instead of a unique model.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warrior
08/04/2013 05:08 PMPosted by Iolwinter
It IS a recolor. Just because they added things doesn't mean it's a new model.

You don't know what a model is, do you?
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Death Knight
Well with the introduction of the Klaxxi they already had access to our guild mount. If they are a heroic raider they get a better looking version of our RBG mount. I believe there are also weapons that are essentially reskinned high warlord weapons so they get access to that to. I think the only horde mount the alliance do not have access to is the goblin trike. For the horde?
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid

Its not a recolor..
Flags and stickers on a car are not the same as large drills and etc on a scorpion.
Recolors are when the only thing they do is change color, such as the different blue, red etc proto's.
A simple color change is not what they did, therefore not a recolor
Reply Quote
They added bells and whistles to a mount that already exists. Please try to explain how that's fitting of an end-expansion heroic boss.

You're looking at the term re-color as if it's a literal term. It means what I just described above. They added bells and whistles to make it look original, it's completely unoriginal. And even if you want to delude yourself into thinking it isn't, explain how it's deserving of being an end-expansion heroic boss drop that's ground-only.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Hunter
08/04/2013 08:52 PMPosted by Iolwinter
They added bells and whistles to a mount that already exists.

Invincible = Horse with wings.
Mimiron's Head = Engineering mount.
Pureblood Firehawk = Proto Drake.
Lifebinder's Handmaiden = Generic drake.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
Invincible = Horse with wings.
Mimiron's Head = Engineering mount.
Pureblood Firehawk = Proto Drake.
Lifebinder's Handmaiden = Generic drake.

And??

This entire Xpac has not seen 1 memorable mount that has been ridden by the many who conquer the hardest content.
Just a crappy Pink Dragon...

At very least we should be receiving a flying mount which is what the majority of players use on a consistent basis when not leveling lol, not a ground mount used only in the instances that we achieved these feats inside of.

Give us a ground mount for the meta maybe and flying for Garrosh or Vice versa but for the love of god give us something we would LIKE to ride and Fly around on consistently.
Edited by Zombiewu on 8/4/2013 11:33 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Troll Hunter
How is Skyscreamer not memorable? It's probably one of my favorite mounts in the game right now, which I'll admit is subjective, but that doesn't change the fact that it's unique, and fits your "ridden by those that conquer the hardest content" criteria.

Be thankful it isn't a flying mount, as you probably would have gotten a slightly different armored wyvern...
Reply Quote
At least those other mounts were flying.

And relevant to lore/the fight that you got them from.
Edited by Iolwinter on 8/4/2013 11:57 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Please explain to me how a mechanized scorpion made for seemingly endless destruction isn't fit to be the mount a mad man crazed with destruction would drop?
Reply Quote
90 Troll Shaman
They can use whatever model they want but making it a ground mount is incredibly pointless. I guess I'll actually use it while leveling to 95/100/whatever in the expansion, exciting.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Hunter

Just a crappy Pink Dragon...

Hey now. I like my pink dragon
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
The mount you are referring to drops off of the boss, Iron Juggernaut.

Atleast it did.
Edited by Dragonling on 8/5/2013 1:19 AM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]