Nat Pagle fishing quest-fish

86 Blood Elf Death Knight
So what's the most number of casts you've had when getting your quest-fish? I've had a few 100+ cast sessions now. Nat doesn't understand how hard it is to get him to love you...
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Death Knight
Nearly every quest fish was 100+ casts before they mega-buffed the drop rate.
Reply Quote
The quest fish drop rate scales with your skill level. At around 730 skill level (base 600 + lure etc) I often caught one within the first 5 casts, sometimes on the first cast.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Hunter
Never counted casts. If I don't catch it in 10 minutes, I give up for the day... Better things to do with my time.
Reply Quote
100 Human Paladin
aus
The quest fish drop rate scales with your skill level. At around 730 skill level (base 600 + lure etc) I often caught one within the first 5 casts, sometimes on the first cast.

That would be wrong.

Nat trolled me on my last fish, 8 stacks of sea fish, including 20 minutes of top end lures before I logged off in disgust, came back the next day and did my standard 10-15 casts in the vale and got my hat.
Reply Quote
08/11/2013 06:05 PMPosted by Mate

That would be wrong.

Nat trolled me on my last fish, 8 stacks of sea fish, including 20 minutes of top end lures before I logged off in disgust, came back the next day and did my standard 10-15 casts in the vale and got my hat.

Nothing you said here contradicts my correct statement that quest fish drop rate scales with skill level.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
I've sat there for at most 10 minutes its based off your skill level I believe
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]