Bowserjr's Sha-touched Ice Cream (Healer OT)

90 Night Elf Druid
Am I a carnie? Does this mean I get free fried food?

Carnival food is the best! I haven't been to one in ages :(

08/10/2013 04:33 PMPosted by Bowserjr
I'll make a legit title when one is decided :D

can I suggest one?

Of course!

Here is my ui, it's a little different depending on the toon http://oi41.tinypic.com/15rcilx.jpg

Greater heal spammmmmm~
Edited by Veroicone on 8/10/2013 4:47 PM PDT
90 Blood Elf Priest
I had to take a screenshot from windows and not wow. Idk why but windows hates me. When I bought this laptop and it came with windows 8 and I didn't have a start bar I said O HELL NO and I downloaded one right away.

Windows 8 is horrendous.

That looks a lot like my Mage's UI... 0.o

My mage is a level 21 money making toon that's about it lol.
90 Blood Elf Monk
zZq
Only thing I had to do was download a start menu. Other than that I like it. Granted I see the metro UI once every couple months is all.

It's pretty solid when I connect my tablet through splashtop though. Metro is a solid phone/tablet UI.
90 Night Elf Priest
This is mine at the moment

http://imgur.com/JLdKQa0
90 Night Elf Druid
why have some on bars that you dont need? ;o dont need those extra bars and the UI would look clean
90 Draenei Monk
dying for some warm gooey cookies :(
90 Night Elf Priest
me? yeah... I have a few things I need to clean up... just haven't been motivated lately... lol

also... I keep things on my bars that I want to have easy access to in general. Keeps me happy=)
Edited by Zoevil on 8/10/2013 5:11 PM PDT
90 Night Elf Monk
Skada: Dispels for Horridon
1. Rainbodash 11
2. <druid healer> 5
3. <priest healer> 5
4. <monk dps> 4
5. <monk dps> 3
6. <priest healer> 1
7. <shaman DPS> 1

I was tanking.

This was an improvement from the first attempt -- see, the druid healer didn't know she could dispel poison. *headdesk*
90 Night Elf Druid
me? yeah... I have a few things I need to clean up... just haven't been motivated lately... lol

also... I keep things on my bars that I want to have easy access to in general. Keeps me happy=)

well meant the first page lol since your seems clean to me lol

i have a huge text boss cause i sit in IF/valley alot due working at home and i get bored easy

http://i.imgur.com/VD9yono.jpg
90 Night Elf Druid
1. Rainbodash 11
2. <druid healer> 5
3. <priest healer> 5
4. <monk dps> 4
5. <monk dps> 3
6. <priest healer> 1
7. <shaman DPS> 1

I was tanking.

This was an improvement from the first attempt -- see, the druid healer didn't know she could dispel poison. *headdesk*

LFR huh?
90 Night Elf Priest

well meant the first page lol since your seems clean to me lol

i have a huge text boss cause i sit in IF/valley alot due working at home and i get bored easy

http://i.imgur.com/VD9yono.jpg

ah... ok... I'm just nitpicky myself so I'm usually looking for ways to make it better.. lol
90 Night Elf Monk
if it were my guild i could curse them out over vent
90 Night Elf Druid
^yea lol mmmm in LFR no ever dispels remember doing horridon LFR and having like 30/40 dispels at the end of the fight and just whelp you guys heal i will just dispel since u wont

but thank god i only do parts 3/4 now for my runestones (for the love of god loot gods please drop my 3 on Tuesday please!!!!!!)
90 Blood Elf Priest
If anyone dispels in lfr I see that as an accomplishment. I remember when my hunter died on council because I got sand trap twice in a row and masters call was on cool down and despite me yelling for a dispel and heals I died, and then got kicked from the raid when they wiped :(

Although I probably got kicked for a few choice colorful words directed at the healers who didn't know wtf a dispel was
Edited by Rapsidy on 8/10/2013 5:40 PM PDT
90 Blood Elf Monk
1. Rainbodash 11
2. <druid healer> 5
3. <priest healer> 5
4. <monk dps> 4
5. <monk dps> 3
6. <priest healer> 1
7. <shaman DPS> 1

I was tanking.

what.
90 Pandaren Priest
wait for poison interrupts to miss. press revival. top dispel meter
90 Pandaren Priest
Of course!

Bowserjr's Sha-corrupted Licorice Ice Cream
90 Pandaren Shaman
That actually sounds kinda tasty... 0.o
90 Pandaren Priest
but what does sha taste like
90 Troll Shaman
I love black licorice, wonder how it would taste in icecream.
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]