Bowserjr's Sha-touched Ice Cream (Healer OT)

90 Blood Elf Priest
Licorice is ick. And how come I can see a Elsyium and only 1 page has gone by. Slackers!
90 Night Elf Druid
Killed Tortos, Meg, and Ji-kun, all one-shots.

RL is ranting about Durumu now. Going on 10 minutes.

GL drumu is totally RNG like tortos can cause problems or people not paying attention can cause a wipe
90 Troll Priest
I don't see a problem with Boserjr's idea. He's been posting and seems to want one. And it's not like the rest of us have been without a thread.

I agree.
90 Pandaren Shaman
people not paying attention can cause a wipe

this is really the only reason durumu is hard. most "RNG" on this and any other fight can be chalked up to people not paying attention or knowing what to do when they need to do something or get picked by an ability.
90 Night Elf Druid
08/10/2013 08:49 PMPosted by Naér
I don't see a problem with Boserjr's idea. He's been posting and seems to want one. And it's not like the rest of us have been without a thread.

I agree.

Just need a food!
90 Night Elf Druid
08/10/2013 08:50 PMPosted by Sillyxoxo
people not paying attention can cause a wipe

this is really the only reason durumu is hard. most "RNG" on this and any other fight can be chalked up to people not paying attention or knowing what to do when they need to do something or get picked by an ability.

sucks when a healer gets life drain in the color bream phase but yea if people pay attention the fight is pretty easy or have a computer that can run the fight

have a healer and a 2 dps who run like 2-5fps in the maze and some how dont die idk how they do it..........
90 Pandaren Priest
08/10/2013 08:50 PMPosted by Veroicone

08/10/2013 08:50 PMPosted by Veroicone
I agree.

Just need a food!

Sha jelly? or Sha-ghetti? or Sha toast?
90 Worgen Druid
My UI -

http://i1238.photobucket.com/albums/ff491/adam4eva/screeny2.png

So I have a story of the LFR I had just left in the pic. It was on Iron Qon, and well... The third dog had just came out, and my cat decided to cry for attention. She started rubbing against my leg, and eventually jumped onto my desk. So I had looked away from the screen for just a few seconds... I look back to see I have a fully stacked Ice debuff from the spear. Can't move and 100% reduced Haste. The line from the next 3 or 4 spears, JUST HAPPENED to line up in the exact same spot. To say the least, I didn't lose the debuff until after the first fist smash had happened. I FELT SO NEUTERED!
Edited by Malrius on 8/10/2013 9:02 PM PDT
90 Night Elf Druid
Whichever you prefer Bowser :)
90 Pandaren Shaman
O_O GUYS

There is a bug in my room up by the ceiling so high I cannot reach to remove.......it has been here for over two days now. Just made about three feet of progress along my wall and the crazy bit is I KNOW the sucker can fly. It is weirding me out so bad!
90 Night Elf Monk
DURURMUMUFJMFMRM is down :D
90 Blood Elf Priest
Lrn to use vacuum tube and suck bug up while standing on chair?
90 Night Elf Druid
My UI -

http://i1238.photobucket.com/albums/ff491/adam4eva/screeny2.png

So I have a story of the LFR I had just left in the pic. It was on Iron Qon, and well... The third dog had just came out, and my cat decided to cry for attention. She started rubbing against my leg, and eventually jumped onto my desk. So I had looked away from the screen for just a few seconds... I look back to see I have a fully stacked Ice debuff from the spear. Can't move and 100% reduced Haste. The line from the next 3 or 4 spears, JUST HAPPENED to line up in the exact same spot. To say the least, I didn't lose the debuff until after the first fist smash had happened. I FELT SO NEUTERED!

Gotta grab that displacer beast!
90 Night Elf Druid
O_O GUYS

There is a bug in my room up by the ceiling so high I cannot reach to remove.......it has been here for over two days now. Just made about three feet of progress along my wall and the crazy bit is I KNOW the sucker can fly. It is weirding me out so bad!

I keep finding bugs T___T

It's been raining A LOT this summer, like several times a week and they decide to come inside :( If I don't have bug spray I usually use hairspray >D

So I healed a normal ToT tonight, didn't get past the first boss though :( My healing seemed fine though, was pulling 70-100k HPS and was top heals most attempts expect for a few where the monk beat me. They're trying again tomorrow and I may go just to go. May play around with my stats a little more, I got a lot of spirit/mastery gems earlier and was able to up some of my stats but I'm still at around 9.9k spirit :/
90 Troll Shaman
ugh heroic durumumumumu wipe at 5%
90 Pandaren Shaman
I keep finding bugs T___T

They are these really odd looking beetles I have seen alot lately. They have an odd shape. They look pretty scary and are about 3/4 an inch long or larger.
90 Night Elf Druid
ugh heroic durumumumumu wipe at 5%

kill it with fire
90 Pandaren Shaman
Lrn to use vacuum tube and suck bug up while standing on chair?

I am actually waiting for it to come down off the ceiling so my cat can eat it. She is quite the little huntress when it comes to bugs! I have seen her jump nerly the height of the back door trying to catch the bugs outside it.

Also she caught and ate a live moth, which was actually really funny to watch because the moth kept flapping its wings after it was in her mouth and she spit it out because it tickled. She got the sucker though!
90 Blood Elf Priest
My kitty is a bug destroyer so I never have to worry. She pounces bravely on beetles and spiders alike and plays with them until she's bored and then promptly eats them.

Then again she also eats mice birds rats rabbits and any other rodent that walks in our backyard and proudly brings me their corpse so.

Then we play concrete cat where she rolls all around the cement and I rub her belly telling her what a good hunter she is.
90 Tauren Druid
Why does Tiriel have a weird avatar on the forums?

It's... creepy.
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]