Two pets out at once

90 Worgen Warrior
Hello Wow community, I was playing on a scenario in stormreaver as a 90 druid and one of the people that was in my instance group had two pets out for the entire scenario (a veloceraptor and an ethereal wolf) , i am sort of confused seeing as how even at 90 you can only have 1 pet out at a time. And he didn't seem to use the talent that let's you send out another random pet for a short time.

Can some one explain to me if this is possible? Or was I just trippin
Reply Quote
98 Tauren Druid
you are tripping
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Paladin
Stampede.

Also, it's not a velociraptor because it's too big. A velociraptor might be a pet suited for gnome hunters though.
Reply Quote
100 Worgen Rogue
hunters actually can have like 7 pets out at once with stampede, also they have the glyph that summons a passive pet when they change aspects so they might get to summon 8 or 9, idk next patch it may be a bakers dozen.
Reply Quote
90 Human Hunter
dire beast perhaps
Reply Quote
100 Worgen Hunter
Dire Beast
Summons a powerful wild beast to attack your target for 15 sec. Each time the beast deals damage, you will gain 5 Focus.

Stampede
Summons all of your pets to fight your current target for 20 sec. Your pets deal 175% of their normal damage while summoned this way.

Glyph of Aspects
Each time you activate a new Aspect, an animal companion representing that Aspect will follow you for 15 sec.
Reply Quote
100 Worgen Rogue
Dire Beast
Summons a powerful wild beast to attack your target for 15 sec. Each time the beast deals damage, you will gain 5 Focus.

Stampede
Summons all of your pets to fight your current target for 20 sec. Your pets deal 175% of their normal damage while summoned this way.

Glyph of Aspects
Each time you activate a new Aspect, an animal companion representing that Aspect will follow you for 15 sec.

soooooooo.......your saying hunters can summon 12 pets?
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Monk
Dire Beast

Stampede

Glyph of Aspects

soooooooo.......your saying hunters can summon 12 pets?

Dire Beast is a spec in type thing, usually just tigers, beetles, wolves and such; devilsaurs and skyscreamers on isle of thunder/ToT.

Stampede is pretty self explanatory :p

The glyph is like little companion pets, like an orange tabby for cheetah, a hawk owl for aspect of the hawk ect :)
Reply Quote
100 Dwarf Hunter
We pretty much have the entire jungle at our command these days. It's awesome! ^.^
Reply Quote
100 Worgen Rogue
Dire Beast is a spec in type thing, usually just tigers, beetles, wolves and such; devilsaurs and skyscreamers on isle of thunder/ToT.

Stampede is pretty self explanatory :p

The glyph is like little companion pets, like an orange tabby for cheetah, a hawk owl for aspect of the hawk ect :)

Bakers dozen? what are we saying here how many pets can hunters currently summon at once?
Reply Quote
100 Dwarf Hunter
Hmmm..

5 Stampede Pets
2 Dire Beasts (with Readiness)
1 Aspect Change "pet", with glyph.
1 Battle pet
1 Nomi
2 Thunderhawks (double proc)
6 Gnomes (double proc)
1 Murder of Crows
30 critters, with Panflute of Pandaria

Hmmm, have I missed any? If not, 49.
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Hunter
Does Snake Trap count? Since that can be helpful as well.

But yeah, could have been one of those glitching or something.
Reply Quote
100 Human Warrior
Dire Beast

Stampede

Glyph of Aspects

I wanted to quote the other two people before you, but you summed them up!

08/09/2013 02:12 AMPosted by Goreyflayks
he didn't seem to use the talent that let's you send out another random pet for a short time.

This answers Dire Beast.

Stampede summons multiple pets, not just one extra pet.

Glyph of the Aspects...unless hunters now have Aspect of the Veloceraptor or Aspect of the Ethereal Wolf, this glyph wont be the correct answer.

Please, think a little before you post.
Reply Quote
92 Night Elf Hunter
Dire Beast
Stampede
Glyph of Aspects
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Death Knight
Hello Wow community, I was playing on a scenario in stormreaver as a 90 druid and one of the people that was in my instance group had two pets out for the entire scenario (a veloceraptor and an ethereal wolf) , i am sort of confused seeing as how even at 90 you can only have 1 pet out at a time. And he didn't seem to use the talent that let's you send out another random pet for a short time.

Can some one explain to me if this is possible? Or was I just trippin

Trippin' ... Stop watchin' others pets and help out with the scenario. :)
Reply Quote
100 Draenei Hunter
I cant remember the name of it off the top of my head but there is a hat out there from one of the old heroics, that lets you summon a ghost wolf to follow you as long as the hat is on.

its possible he might have had that hat on just to mess with peoples heads, I've done it.

Don Carlos' Hat? I remember you had to go to one of the heroics in Cavern's of time to get it and kill Don Carlos'..
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]