Horrific Amalgamation of Junkfood (Healer OT)

90 Pandaren Priest
This title is perfect.
90 Pandaren Priest
i haven't had the dino evade but i have had its targeting line disappear on me
90 Pandaren Shaman
i want these on my priest.

I hated it on my paladin. Was using taunt to knock back and accidently targetd Horr. Didn't end well for me.
90 Blood Elf Priest
horrific is such a strong word
100 Human Paladin
Good stuff! thanks, Tail.

Wrong pally. I'm missing out on the tail part ;p
90 Troll Priest
Naer - ty for the H Horridon rundown :D

Yeah, it's most tank damage at the end which for me, sorta sucked. I used pain sub, void shift + desperate prayer, plus capped out my shells on the tanks plus just sort of waved my magic wand over them and cried until it was over.

The fight is actually a lot of fun.
100 Pandaren Shaman
H Horridon sounds like a lot of fun.
90 Human Priest
Paladins all look the same anyways.
90 Troll Priest
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BGqQe5lpNeA

Mist. Ferrets yawn when you scruff them. It's pretty much the best thing ever.

<3 ferrets
100 Draenei Priest
08/12/2013 12:11 PMPosted by Naér
Also, don't confuse the ice bolts with mage's because 2 ticks are you'reeeeeeee out.

Blue swirls runnnnn.

Crap wait, that was a mana totem :P
90 Draenei Shaman
@Ellarix If you're healing on your shaman, you get to cheat the stupid dino. Drop searing totem and have it shoot the dino. Replace totem as needed and forget the dino even exists. Easy peasy. :D

hahaha, yeah, I'm looking forward to being able to *mostly* not worry about the dino :D

I can guarantee you we're going to push 3-healing it; my co-healer is definitely Disc (but not a "smart" Disc) and most likely a holy priest (who knows his shiz). I think they'll be fine with the dinos, too, since the holy priest sits in red chakra a bunch because, well, we 3-heal everything, and the Disc priest loves his Smite button. I think we can explain the idea of a Focus macro to him.

Our biggest challenges will be re-connecting with our interrupt duties, I think. I see lots of room for wiping with just getting our raiders back on a co-ordinated interrupting frame of mind, sigh.

in the last phase really just focus on using any available cds in your raid comp that can mitigate jalak's roar. once he's dead don't worry about healing the dps except to get them to full health before each dire call at that point. the tanks will be priority and you should be ok otherwise! :)

good info - thanks!
Edited by Ellarix on 8/12/2013 12:28 PM PDT
100 Pandaren Priest
okay, here's an idea:
the next expansion should involve the Sha become friendly and joining us against the legion
so
Alliance new races: Naga
Horde new races: Ogre
Neutral race: Sha
New class: Sha Master
90 Troll Priest
Did not know that healing rain was a good thing for a long time.

08/12/2013 12:28 PMPosted by Ellarix
my co-healer is definitely Disc (but not a "smart" Disc)

It's easy. If I can do it, anyone can do it!

Just have to start spirit shelling ~15 - 10 seconds before which gives you plenty of room to do it each dire call. That's pretty much it and WHERE IS YOUR PAIN SUB BUTTON. rofl
Edited by Naér on 8/12/2013 12:30 PM PDT
90 Draenei Shaman
08/12/2013 12:24 PMPosted by Adelynne
Good stuff! thanks, Tail.

Wrong pally. I'm missing out on the tail part ;p

ugh - sorrrrrrryyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy D: I pulled that on Mist the other day, too... note to self: must read names, not just look at colour of text under avatar! ugh.

but ty, lol!
100 Goblin Priest
Sha-Touched Iap Cream
90 Dwarf Shaman
08/12/2013 12:29 PMPosted by Naér
PAIN SUB

quoted for posterity.
100 Gnome Monk

<3 ferrets

I knew a guy in high school with a ferret. He never descented the little guy. He became known as Musk Man.
100 Blood Elf Monk

<3 ferrets

yessss
90 Troll Priest
Giggity.

Pain Subpression

That's how my brain works. Or maybe it's deeper than that. O=)

He never descented the little guy. He became known as Musk Man.

Ferrets are naturally a bit musky (it actually gets noticably worse if you bath them too often). Their scent glands are not like skunks, it's more like a ... glorified fart. It doesn't "spray" or linger really. If he smelled it was likely because he didn't keep up on his ferret chores!

Ferrets need their bedding (hammocks, blankies etc) washing 2x a week or so, and their cage cleaned weekly to really keep from being a bit musky. Also the diet that pet store ferrets are fed is terrible. Marshall's ferret food is full of fish and corn which is nowhere near what a ferret should be eating (think Polecat, fox-- they need high protein land animals mostly). MArhsall's ferrets are mill ferrets and they give you a "warrenty" on the animal if you feed them their brand of food. It's a shame really-- they're just making money off of unknowing people. High quality kitten (not cat, kitten for high protein/fat) food like Iams is much better.

I worked in a ferret rescue that catered to anywhere between 200 and 500 ferrets at a a time, one of the largest shelters in the Pacific NW. We had plenty of ferrets with their scent glands, they never caused much harm.

Intact males though. They are seriously stinky. Both genders should be fixed-- females actually will going into heat until bred (or die from exhaustion).
Edited by Naér on 8/12/2013 12:38 PM PDT
90 Draenei Shaman
08/12/2013 12:32 PMPosted by Sillyxoxo
PAIN SUB

quoted for posterity.

yes, I giggle quietly in my corner every time I see it abbreviated with a b instead of a p... such a beautiful Freudian slip!
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]