Horrific Amalgamation of Junkfood (Healer OT)

90 Blood Elf Priest
move atonement into a more raid healing thing.

This will never happen.

Sorry I crushed your dreams already.
Stop being angry about borrowed time.

I didn't even mention borrowed time...

but now that you did.
Give borrowed time back please. and not to druids, they smell.
This will never happen.

Sorry I crushed your dreams already.

If it split the healing between 3 or 4 injured players instead of giving it all to the lowest player it would limit its scope while leaving it an interesting mechanic. You wouldn't be able to use it for single target healing, which helps out penance and opens up room for re-thinking Disc's single target heals.
Edited by Evry on 8/12/2013 12:57 PM PDT
90 Troll Priest
I didn't even mention borrowed time...

but now that you did.

I could tell from your tone. It wreaked of your loathing.

Also:

Every time someone equips and upgrades the Inscribed bag of Hydra Poop, a bonus roll for HLG automatically becomes gold.
Edited by Naér on 8/12/2013 12:58 PM PDT
90 Pandaren Shaman
We did feel that Restoration wasn’t really delivering on healing when grouped and stationary, which should be a Shaman’s strength. To remedy that, we changed Chain Heal to no longer decrease effectiveness per jump and buffed Healing Rain’s radius and healing. We also gave Healing Tide Totem to all Shaman, because we felt like Restoration was never going to choose another talent so long as they had the option to choose a group healing cooldown.

Oh boy! Shamans are going to be AWESOME at healing when people are stacked up AND not moving.
Wait...
When does that happen in SoO? :/
3 fights? Maybe 4? -.-

Well, at least we finally got HTT baseline.

Edit: I'm not bitter, I swear. <_<
Edited by Chrysippus on 8/12/2013 1:00 PM PDT
90 Blood Elf Priest
Hmm must be someone every week then cause I haven't won a roll once on that jerk yet :(

I just wish atonement was an optional playstyle and or it was more toned down like it was in cata. Right now I have like, no reason to ever cast a single target heal, ever, and with the buff to divine insight in 5.4 lol you can basically take GH BH and FH off your bars
90 Blood Elf Monk
zZq
I got my HLG uncontested. Our pally had it, so it was me and the druid. I had an lfr version and she had normal so she passed. I was happy since it's generally really rare if I roll above 25 for anything.

I also got Krastinov's Bag of Horrors when I took someone's alt through some randoms. I can finally heal with cleavers!
90 Troll Priest
I use flash heal D: I mean, granted, only once and awhile. I use binding heal at times too D:
90 Blood Elf Priest
I was a good raid leader and passed on the one that did drop in raid. I had the two trinkets I have now, while our Druid had the raid finder version of HLG and the shado pan trinket. So in my everlasting niceness I passed on it and let him have the trinket. The other HLG that dropped for us I was on vacation that week so our shaman got it.

The bright side is if it does ever drop again, IT'S !@#$IN MINE! And it'll be our first heroic one and it better be damn thunderforged to.

But who cares about disc I'm going holy in 5.4 with my op FCDL paired with my 2 piece tier with my op legendary cloak (and I mean op for holy priests) AND I WILL GET A HEROIC HLG
Edited by Rapsidy on 8/12/2013 1:06 PM PDT
90 Troll Priest
disc4lyf

And by disc for life, i mean, when I'm in lfr I'll go holy and top meters because bad healers are afk and I'll silently cry that I'm not legit holy all the time.
90 Blood Elf Priest
If it split the healing between 3 or 4 injured players instead of giving it all to the lowest player it would limit its scope while leaving it an interesting mechanic. You wouldn't be able to use it for single target healing, which helps out penance and opens up room for re-thinking Disc's single target heals.

If it's split then it's certainly more balanced but it still would likely be problematic.

Especially if DA was still procced from them.
90 Pandaren Shaman
When does that happen in SoO? :/3 fights? Maybe 4? -.-

Not sure how much testing you've done, but they are going to be okay.

On a side note i tested the cleave trinket yesterday on Malkorok and it did 9.4% of my healing >.<
90 Human Priest
Alueim and I got ours from the same kill. She coined hers, I got the one off the boss.
90 Draenei Priest
disc4lyf

I am bad, I can't disc.

I thought if I got rid of my shadow I would start doing 5 mans as disc to learn.

But no, outside of raid I just live in angry chakra.
Especially if DA was still procced from them.

I don't even.
90 Blood Elf Priest
Oh you even
90 Human Priest
Angry chakra best chakra

All the boys love my stupidly high holy fire crits.
Reading, how does it work Naer?

Though, I disagree that DA would be an issue if atonement worked that way. The total amount of DA over the course of a fight would be similar. Small DA sprinkled out is less likely to overheal. It's not anymore overpowered than, say, pally mastery with HR and LoD.
Edited by Evry on 8/12/2013 1:15 PM PDT
90 Blood Elf Priest
I don't even.

Divine Aegis can proc from the smart healing from Atonement can it not? I been holy forever so idk.
90 Troll Priest
I just want renew to apply grace. It's my dirty naughty terrible goal in life. And keep is that as baseline ,cascade refreshes it.

step 1 : renew for all
step 2: pew pew pew lolcascade
step 3: ????????
step 4: profit
90 Blood Elf Priest
Aliens evry.
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]