Vuhdo Graphical Glitch HAAAAAALP

90 Worgen Druid
Been a loooong time Grid user and I've been trying to make a transition to Vuhdo as I really like some of the features and Grid is slow on updates (though it usually works fine running out-of-date).

After quite a bit of tinkering I've got the Vuhdo UI looking about the way I would like, but occasionally I run into a glitch where the health frame background peeks through where it shouldn't be....
http://i61.photobucket.com/albums/h73/oddytee/vuhdo_zps63c6800d.jpg

This is actually a mild example, at times nearly the entire health frame is switched over to the background color and when I target someone I'll see that they're at full or nearly-full health, and at other times it almost looks like a barcode with lines of foreground/background across the entire frame.

Seems to happen mostly in 25m or when there is alot of action going on at once (Council on 10m for example) which leads me to think that it may just be a lag/update issue, but if not I'm hoping that someone else has run across this problem and has found a fix.

Thanks in advance :)
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
Because it looks to me like your bars show health missing instead of health, the health missing shown on the left side of the bar looks like the glitch to me. You should post this glitch on VuhDo's project page. Find the link at Curse.
Edited by Baxley on 8/13/2013 10:02 AM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]