MW or Pally or RDrood

90 Blood Elf Paladin
As the title states, I'd like to get in to healing again (played a disc through H FL back in cata) and though I was a priest then, I don't wish to be now, mostly because I enjoy a melee dps off spec. I have all of the classes at level 90 and just can't decide on a healing class. I'm very torn between these three. Leaning more towards MW/Pally. I'd love some advice and maybe just a general idea of how healers look next tier.
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Druid
DK/MAGE.

Or you could just read the countless other threads that post virtually the same question, then you would've realized the answer is clearly DK.

The most honest and non troll answer you will get is the same in every one of these "which should I play threads"

The one you have the most fun with and feel most comfortable. Period. \thread.
Edited by Tonydanza on 8/12/2013 3:12 PM PDT
Reply Quote
15 Gnome Monk
MW
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Druid
Resto druids are getting a couple of nice QoL buffs. I'm happy with RDruid as my main spec but I have to compete with balance, and mw monks for int pieces and lets not even talk about the number of specs using agility leather :( 7 iirc (you mentioned melee offspec)

But I would say paladin and really due to the aforementioned gear issues. Unless you run with another Pally healer all of the int plate drops are yours.

As far as healing Pally's are getting buffed/nerfed so I say its a push for them. I'm not up on where MW's are (I primarily heal with a pally) and I am not sure how they look for the next patch. hopefully that helps
Edited by Lonebull on 8/12/2013 3:15 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
DK/MAGE.

Or you could just read the countless other threads that post virtually the same question, then you would've realized the answer is clearly DK.

The most honest and non troll answer you will get is the same in every one of these "which should I play threads"

The one you have the most fun with and feel most comfortable. Period. \thread.

As for melee, I love feral DPS (find it fun) but in a raid environment it's a pain :P But it depends on how often you plan to use your melee spec.

All healing specs themselves will be fine in the next tier, it just depends on what you like/enjoy/whatever.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
LA
Druid
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]