Warglaive of Azzinoth

90 Human Paladin
Just wondering, why can't paladins use Warglaive of Azzinoth? I know because of lore and how its a demonic weapon, but i would love to walk around SW with this beast of a sword. Thanks.
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Paladin
'Cause it's actually two swords, and we can't dual-wield.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Paladin
http://i.imgur.com/5csGFNr.jpg
after almost 2 years I still can't manage to get a friendly GM to give me the FoS =\
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Paladin
Bah! You still have all three Gurths? I didn't think to keep my LFR one and can't get it back, now. >_<
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Paladin
never know when I'm going to want that xmog! lmao
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Bah! You still have all three Gurths? I didn't think to keep my LFR one and can't get it back, now. >_<

Pick it up on an alt and wait for the day when account-wide transmog is a thing.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
We should be able to use a main hand one because it's a SWORD and we can use swords dammit. This is just so unfair to paladins.
Reply Quote
http://i.imgur.com/5csGFNr.jpg
after almost 2 years I still can't manage to get a friendly GM to give me the FoS =\
Now that is mean...
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
I have been to BT exactly twice on this toon. I now have both glaives.
They just sit there while my pally goes "I will never be able to equip that".
Boo.
I was at least hoping for the FoS
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
yea you have to equip it to get the FoS kind of sucks. gonna run BT on my rogue when i level him.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Im content with my 'did somebody say.....' sword and awaiting the day I am allowed to mog it
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]