Dispel

90 Draenei Paladin
Do ret pallies have a dispel? Trying to do the Even Giants Fall daily on IoT and i would prefer if i could do it by myself or by not having to learn holy spec. Thanks
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Paladin
You mean an offensive dispel? No. Holy doesn't have one either. But that quest is really easy--hell, I got the achievement for not killing any of his priests with worse gear than yours. If you're having trouble, blow cooldowns on the priests. The more priests die before Tak'u consumes them, the less powerful he is.

And always kill the Hydra priest first.
Edited by Keten on 8/13/2013 12:51 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Paladin
Ya i was only able to kill 1 priest before he activated. Also my guardian was on cooldown so maybe thats why
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Paladin
Nevermind. Just tried it again. Got 2 priests down and blew all cds. Got him down farther but lost him on the waves of hydra.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Paladin
Yeah, I edited into my post to always kill the Hydra priest first. That's who gives him the self-heal. The rest of Tak'u's abilities are avoidable.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Do the hydra priest first.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Paladin
ok i see what you guys mean. I didnt realize they had different names. I just assumed the ywere all standard Zandalari priests. My bad.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Paladin
GOT IT!!!! Thanks guys :)
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]