Food Fight Om Nom Nom (Healer OT)

90 Blood Elf Priest
Astrology can diaf along with atonement and chakra.

Patch confirmed by the blues August 27th. Def trying to compete with ff14 reboot.

Need to get a new healer by then D:
90 Blood Elf Monk
zZq
Apparently shaman are all the rage again.
90 Troll Priest
I've only had 2 arguments with my bf in 3 years. They were both very serious.

I mean, I've snapped at him about wow time and he's snapped at me about ps3 time. We always talk about things like adults. If I need/want something, all I have to do is say it a nd the same goes for him.

Even about the most serious of things, we've always felt capable of just telling it like it is.

He'dshad "fits" were he's just so fed up with everything and screams at me and no one else in particular (teh wall, the controler, the fridge...the lack of soda etc). But I break down and cry at random so I think it evens out. We should just synchronize so we can each take a corner of the house and duke it out without victim. ROFL
Edited by Naér on 8/13/2013 12:23 PM PDT
90 Pandaren Shaman
Apparently shaman are all the rage again.

We shall see after the numbers pass.
90 Night Elf Druid
I've only had 2 arguments with my bf in 3 years. They were both very serious.

I mean, I've snapped at him about wow time and he's snapped at me about ps3 time. We always talk about things like adults. If I need/want something, all I have to do is say it a nd the same goes for him.

Even about the most serious of things, we've always felt capable of just telling it like it is.

He'dshad "fits" were he's just so fed up with everything and screams at me and no one else in particular (teh wall, the controler, the fridge...the lack of soda etc). But I break down and cry at random so I think it evens out. We should just synchronize so we can each take a corner of the house and duke it out without victim. ROFL

We haven't had any serious fights yet. With my ex's (both of them got pissed off about twitter and youtube and social media) we fought about EVERYTHING. It was way worse with the guy that I lived with, there were periods of times where I'd just break down and cry several times a week because of how unhappy I was with the way things were. I felt bad because he was sick, he felt bad because he was sick and taking it out on me, and I felt worse because I couldn't fix him. It was not healthy. It got to the point where I stopped caring and ended up gaining weight (which thankfully I lost quickly lol). And now that he's dating a friend I hope she doesn't go through the same thing T_T

I'm still not used to dating someone that is supportive and doesn't fight with me on stupid crap.
90 Blood Elf Monk
Relationships are a touchy subject with me. I'm really good at them when it's someone I really care about, but I generally don't trust myself with them.

I get too wrapped up in it sometimes and forget to give a !@#$ about myself and neglect things that are bothering me \ my health. Then again, I've never actually been in a relationship where I didn't have to play therapist for a few years. I don't regret them, but it's severely altered how I view human interaction.

zzz
90 Night Elf Druid
Yeah, I get weird sometimes in relationships idk why anyone would want to date me tbh xD

AND NOW I GO CLEAN. I imagine when I come back this will have like 597687 pages.
90 Troll Priest
08/13/2013 12:27 PMPosted by Veroicone
It was not healthy.

Yeah, I can see what it does to people long term now. The bf dated a girl for 5 years that would, without provocation, go through all of his things at any time. She actually printed out a pretty harmless conversation with his niece (she wasn't aware it was his niece who's 17) and was like WHAT IS THIS?!!?!?

She was purely manipulative. She was terrible to him but he stayed...

Because at the end of the day she "needed" him and would go on about how she'd be so lost without him etc etc. So ... yeah. =/

She would pretty much, daily, call him fat (he's a toothpick), useless, pathetic, etc. She tell him that he wasn't worth anything and that she hated him. But he stayed, because he loved her and when times were good, they were good. They went to cons together and had so mcuh in common. She'd always try and make it better but by 3 years in he was sleeping around on her (and she was sleeping around on him) and they just generally were manipulating one another.

They both ended up a bit f'd in the head. He met me maybe a bit too close to that incident so we went through some seriously interesting/trying times as he tried to pick up the pieces of his life. I mean, his job history was ruined because he'd get fired all the time for her coming in and screaming at him etc.

He definitely messed things up bad, on a pretty consistent basis for about a year. Just little lies, couldn't hold a job, couldn't do anything right. I was just patient with him. I could see he really did care and really did want to do the right thing but he was in the pits, so to speak. Self esteem was gone. He also had some teeth issues and had to get some frontal bridge work done, so on top of all that emotional duress, he hated his smile =(

tl;dr

I feel so bad for people that end up in those situations. A lot of the time, neither party was strictly wrong but you just get to the point where you start pushing one another's buttons just to feel anything at all. I wish no one had to feel that way.
Edited by Naér on 8/13/2013 12:35 PM PDT
90 Night Elf Druid
I think aries are the best, of course.

But I don't really believe in any horoscopes because they're so generalized. They're made to fit easy. They're fun to joke around about, but that's about it.

Totally going back to the previous conversation instead of getting into relationships.

&yay for patch confirmation. This one is so old.
90 Blood Elf Monk
Ugh. But FFXIV comes out the same day.

And I start class the day before.

Can we just like... not release the patch.
90 Troll Shaman
Oh boy, LFR. A monk 40 ilvls higher than my monk is making a big deal about how he's outhealing me.
90 Troll Priest
08/13/2013 12:38 PMPosted by Alueim
Totally going back to the previous conversation instead of getting into relationships.

Totally fine with me lol. Relationships are touchy and make people feel extremes of emotion.

So. Patch. Sorta grumpy it's going ot compete with FF AAR. I was thinking of trying AAR out.
90 Pandaren Shaman
try it out.
90 Troll Priest
I ... don't think I have enough time.

=/ I'm going to make my friends play it for me. Like I did for Tales. I made the bf play it while I was raiding and let me do all the talent choices etc as well as listen to the story.

I am a multitasker.
Edited by Naér on 8/13/2013 12:43 PM PDT
90 Gnome Monk
Oh boy, LFR. A monk 40 ilvls higher than my monk is making a big deal about how he's outhealing me.

Ask him where on the doll did that mean disc priest touch him?

Edit: As far as new MMOs I know a few people who try them all out. One loves it for a couple of months then ditches it for the next new shiny. I'll at least know the good points and be able to infer the weaknesses.
Edited by Kipery on 8/13/2013 12:46 PM PDT
90 Troll Priest
Ask him where on the doll did that mean disc priest touch him?

I really shouldn't laugh at this since it hits me in the feels. But I still laughed.
90 Draenei Paladin
I think aries are the best, of course.

But I just looked it up and apparently I'm an Aries

Call me when you turn 18, kay Kitt?

(Oh hold on. There's a nice bear and an armed FBI agent at my door, brb!)
Edited by Tailias on 8/13/2013 12:45 PM PDT
90 Draenei Paladin
08/13/2013 12:42 PMPosted by Naér
I'm going to make my friends play it for me. Like I did for Tales.

Uh...

are your friends cute at least
90 Blood Elf Monk
I'm considered a Virgo or something.

It so rarely fits me. lol
90 Troll Priest
How can pedo bear be at two places at one?

Uh...

are your friends cute at least

Ya, he's quite cute but it's okay. It only took 43 hours.

Are you ready for game plus? We unlocked quite a bit of grade.
Edited by Naér on 8/13/2013 12:49 PM PDT
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]