Food Fight Om Nom Nom (Healer OT)

90 Human Priest
Call me when you turn 18, kay Kitt?

Get out of here, she was clearly talking about me.
90 Night Elf Druid
If anything happens with FF, Illu will probably play it and tell us how it is. I'll judge it based off that, but probably won't play until after school sets in and the patch is already a month or so in.

And you have me on btag, Tailias. I'll be demanding and ask for a happy birthday in broadcasts when that happens.
100 Blood Elf Monk
I'm going to be trying to play FFXIV at launch. I'll have the most time at the beginning of the semester.
100 Draenei Paladin
08/13/2013 12:48 PMPosted by Illucia
Call me when you turn 18, kay Kitt?

Get out of here, she was clearly talking about me.

Maybe she just can't make up her mind.

Maybe her taste in Aries varies.

Sorry about that. I was trying to grab the bull by the horns, but I guess that joke felt forced, like I was ramming it down your throat or something.

I'm a goat.
90 Troll Priest
Sorry about that. I was trying to grab the bull by the horns, but I guess that joke felt forced, like I was ramming it down your throat or something.

D:
100 Draenei Paladin
And you have me on btag, Tailias. I'll be demanding and ask for a happy birthday in broadcasts when that happens.

Realid broadcast?

Webcam broadcast where I jump out of a cake?

Gotta plan ahead...
90 Night Elf Druid

Gotta plan ahead...

You should totally do that!
90 Troll Priest

Dooooooo ittttttttt

peer pressure is legit
100 Goblin Priest
Let's all take a moment to remember that the original FF14 launch.
Oh god it hurts to laugh.
90 Troll Priest
original FF14 launch.

......I really worked hard to forget that happened.
90 Worgen Druid
So I've never played any of the Final Fantasy games. I've never watched anyone play any of them. I honestly have no clue what the game is about, so I'm curious as to what the hype is about.
100 Blood Elf Monk
100 Draenei Priest
My wife is heavy into horoscopes. She does not share them with me anymore because I laugh every time I read one. I will catch her reading them in the grocery store checkout line and she will be pretending to read something else, “No I was reading about… the dog who had kittens, yea I was totally reading that and not the horoscope.”

Your Horoscope for today:

You will take a deep breath and smell your destiny. Quite literally your ideas over a meal will have a profound impact on your day. By trusting yourself you can accomplish something surprising from your ideas.

Ha, I love spewing out this kind of BS.

But then I am a Leo, we are supposed to be arrogant. OMG it is totally true, my arrogance about Horoscopes is because I am a Leo. Quick to the Grocery store check out line.
90 Dwarf Shaman
Let's all take a moment to remember every mmo launch ever.
100 Draenei Paladin

I played a couple hours into one of the games (probably 7 or 8) when I was in like middle school, and then got bored.

Haven't gotten into the series at all. I'm a bit familiar with the series mostly from hanging out on the internet for so long, that's really it.

DO I GET MORE ELLIPSES, MIST?!?!?!
100 Blood Elf Monk
@Malrius \ Tailias.

http://i.minus.com/isiApUMf9bXvQ.gif
90 Troll Priest
I can't get really into anything that isn't backed by science. My brain ruins all the fun.

Let's all take a moment to remember every mmo launch ever.

That's a REALLY long moment.

fun fact: I cried myself to sleep the night wow launched because I wanted to play it so bad but couldn't. I then played xenosaga I crying that I could play II yet either.

"What, are you 12?"
12 year old me "yessssssssssssssssss T______________T"
Edited by Naér on 8/13/2013 1:02 PM PDT
90 Night Elf Druid
whelp 2 runestones out of my 3

i srsly hate you blizzard why cant u ever be nice? :/
100 Draenei Paladin
Calm down Mist.

Would you like a drink?

http://i.imgur.com/ZuheViI.jpg
100 Blood Elf Monk
zZq
I'm pretty sure I have the worst birthday ever. I kind of forget I even have one, as does everyone else.
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]