Food Fight Om Nom Nom (Healer OT)

90 Worgen Druid
Is Final Fantasy one of those series where you need to start at the very beginning?
96 Tauren Monk
No. All of the games basically have individual stories and characters.
100 Blood Elf Monk
zZq
Calm down Mist.

Would you like a drink?

http://i.imgur.com/ZuheViI.jpg

I'd have to do that in whiskey. Beer just makes me hungover for some weird reason.
90 Troll Priest
I'm pretty sure I have the worst birthday ever. I kind of forget I even have one, as does everyone else.

Can we make sure we each get a birthday wish? My birthdays are always terrible.
My last birthday was me getting really drunk (yolo 21) and then holding my friend as she got over her drug addiction. Crying in my arms all night.

gg life. She's been clean for months now though. So I guess it worked out.
Edited by Naér on 8/13/2013 1:06 PM PDT
100 Draenei Priest
Is Final Fantasy one of those series where you need to start at the very beginning?

No, the stories are all separate and stand alone.
100 Goblin Shaman
I'm gonna make a little Lalafell Scholar 'cause I like the idea of the grimoire she'll be holding being as big as her torso. I want to see the ways she struggles to carry it on the battlefield while casting spells.
100 Blood Elf Monk
zZq
Can we make sure we each get a birthday wish? My birthdays are always terrible.

Xmas >< Have fun remembering. :D

I'm Jesus or something. Maybe that's why I played resto sham, and love wine. I should work on my miracles more though.
90 Dwarf Shaman
my birthday is the best because it's 6/25 which means my half birthday is 12/25 SUCKERS
90 Troll Priest
I don't celebrate xmas so it'll be easy for me to remember. I wrote it on my calendar Fussy.
90 Draenei Shaman
08/13/2013 12:44 PMPosted by Kipery
Oh boy, LFR. A monk 40 ilvls higher than my monk is making a big deal about how he's outhealing me.

Ask him where on the doll did that mean disc priest touch him?

bwahahahahaha
100 Goblin Priest
"Well, Square continues to uh, sort of look in horror upon what they have done with Final Fantasy XIV and realize that they made some terrible mistakes.

Today they sent out a letter to all their subscribers and then put out an update out on their website that basically said... I'm going to read a little quote; 'We deeply regret that the game has yet to a level of enjoyability that Final Fantasy fans have come to expect from the franchise and we offer the sincerest of apologies.'

Basically they've stepped forward and said 'We're going to keep the game 100% no monthly subscription fee... basically indefinitely until we give you a plan for what we're going to do with the game." -12/10/2010 (~2.5 months after launch)
100 Blood Elf Monk
zZq
my birthday is the best because it's 6/25 which means my half birthday is 12/25 SUCKERS

Oh god your birthday is my half birthday. :o
90 Night Elf Druid
I'd say when my birthday is, but you guys will know when it comes up cause I'll probably say something.

YOU'LL KNOW.
90 Draenei Paladin
I'm pretty sure I have the worst birthday ever. I kind of forget I even have one, as does everyone else.

I rarely remember mine. I get reminded because of friends, family, or technology reminding either of the former. I rarely if ever remember myself.

I do remember my parents' birthdays, and usually remember my sister's. Everyone else's, including my own, don't really stay in my mind.
90 Troll Priest
I always feel guilty telling people my birthday. Like, they have better things to do than celebrate it. But now I just see it as a pretty valid excuse to party.

I remember my mom's because the one time I forgot she through a steak at me. no lie.
my dad is an old hippy who doesn't give a flying fornication when his bday is. I don't know it either. He just ages.
Edited by Naér on 8/13/2013 1:14 PM PDT
96 Tauren Monk
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u9MAg9E5K3w

I didn't want to have a good day anyways.
90 Troll Priest
A Perfect Circle always puts me down. That's my hot shower with no lights on alone music. =/
100 Blood Elf Monk
zZq
I don't celebrate xmas so it'll be easy for me to remember. I wrote it on my calendar Fussy.

:O

I'm terrible about most holidays. I really don't like them. Anything that feels forced like xmas/valentines day I just hate. Buy gifts and things for freinds/family/spouse because you care, not because of a certain day.

I do like things like birthdays, independance day, and various statehood holidays. Things that have a tangible reason for their existence, not just hallmark holidays. :D
96 Tauren Monk
Yeah. Maynard has that effect on people.
100 Blood Elf Monk
zZq
APC/Radiohead is my depressed music usually. I like their stuff, but it somehow feels better when I'm down.
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]