Kor'kron Dark Shaman outfit

100 Orc Warrior
I was reading up some info Mmo Champion when I saw this

http://media.mmo-champion.com/images/news/2013/august/cosmetic_shaman.jpg

Seeing there no post about it or any one talk about I thought I bring it up. (if some one have all ready post about it lead me the way if some one have better info about it please and thank you.) It called Kor'Kron Dark shaman and it Look beastly I love the style and look it trying to go for Hellscream army. Good props to the art team on this when I saw this

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SUkjWJ-i2Ak that make you look but well... how to say Spacey?

It does not say where we get it so I guessing it may be a achievement I don't know but any one know please tell me case I like to get my shaman that set and know will there be well... "Kor'Kron Warrior outfit, if you know what I mean. *ahem* *wink,wink, Nudge, Nudge*

Any way I want to bring see if any one have greater info to this since well there those who are Scarlet cursader fans, I bit of Kor'Kron fan of this.
Edited by Landusk on 8/13/2013 8:48 PM PDT
Reply Quote
1 Dwarf Mage
It reminds me of the old Elements set. But updated and higher res. I definitely want it.
Reply Quote
100 Orc Warrior
It reminds me of the old Elements set. But updated and higher res. I definitely want it.
it really does may cheer some old school fan of the Elements set sure my shaman is alliance but I gonna get him the set since I can't find any thing that look good on him but that.
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Monk
Three things come to mind for this armor.

1. Shaman only quest like the warlocks green fire

2. The first batch of next expacs challenge modes

3. Cash shop items

just thinking now i really hope its a shaman quest reward of some kind but also have a feeling that its tied to the raid somehow
Reply Quote
100 Orc Warrior
Three things come to mind for this armor.

1. Shaman only quest like the warlocks green fire

2. The first batch of next expacs challenge modes

3. Cash shop items

just thinking now i really hope its a shaman quest reward of some kind but also have a feeling that its tied to the raid somehow
yeah that may be true I just have to wait for word form blizz see where we get it, but I dread it may be raid.
Reply Quote
100 Goblin Shaman
Shaman only quest like the warlocks green fire

I hope its something like that, where we save the elements from the dark shaman or something.
Reply Quote
100 Orc Warrior
08/13/2013 07:53 PMPosted by Kwizzlix
Shaman only quest like the warlocks green fire

I hope its something like that, where we save the elements from the dark shaman or something.
If So, then I willing to level up my Shaman if it be that.
Reply Quote
55 Gnome Death Knight
3. Cash shop items

Some take how the armor is not bind to account (its merely bind on pickup) to mean that it isn't this, at least.

Landusk, if it makes you feel any better, plate wearers get another neat little thing from Garrosh (akin to Lei Shen's crown from ToT), his shoulderpads. While its not Kor'kron, its a neat thing all the same, I'd say.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Death Knight
blizzard did say there will be more rewards for doing raids on the higher difficulty levels ( flexi, normal, heroic ).

could be tied to achievements, or timed raid runs like challenge modes.
Reply Quote
100 Orc Warrior
So far Who knows they may have to pull different style like these 2

Earthbreaker Haromm set

http://hydra-images.cursecdn.com/wowpedia.org/d/d3/Earthbreaker_Haromm.jpg

Wavebinder Kardris set
http://wowpedia.org/File:Wavebinder_Kardris.jpg
Reply Quote
100 Orc Warrior
08/13/2013 07:55 PMPosted by Cirno
3. Cash shop items

Some take how the armor is not bind to account (its merely bind on pickup) to mean that it isn't this, at least.

Landusk, if it makes you feel any better, plate wearers get another neat little thing from Garrosh (akin to Lei Shen's crown from ToT), his shoulderpads. While its not Kor'kron, its a neat thing all the same, I'd say.
oh I got that XD I know but Just thinking about the cape, the tabards they wear in the battle field: barrens look so cool I bit sad that you can't get them ah well but well you can hope right?
Reply Quote
100 Orc Warrior
blizzard did say there will be more rewards for doing raids on the higher difficulty levels ( flexi, normal, heroic ).

could be tied to achievements, or timed raid runs like challenge modes.
wait... did you say time raids? O.O;;

if So I think I gonna faint @w@
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Death Knight
his shoulderpads

Wait, was that confirmed?
Reply Quote
100 Orc Shaman
All of that gear needs to be obtainable in some way shape or form for Shamans. I love this totemic mog set from challenge modes, but I'm much more of a fan of the Animal Aspect of Shaman.
Reply Quote
100 Draenei Shaman
All of that gear needs to be obtainable in some way shape or form for Shamans. I love this totemic mog set from challenge modes, but I'm much more of a fan of the Animal Aspect of Shaman.

Raid bonus objectives ala old ulduar hard modes that award armor pieces would be interesting, unfortunately I feel that's covered by achievements..

I wonder how these will be obtained? Maybe it'll be a rare spawn type deal after the dark shaman, like a chest with the pieces in it where he first spawns?
Reply Quote
100 Orc Warrior
08/13/2013 08:17 PMPosted by Zerovii

Raid bonus objectives ala old ulduar hard modes that award armor pieces would be interesting, unfortunately I feel that's covered by achievements..

I wonder how these will be obtained? Maybe it'll be a rare spawn type deal after the dark shaman, like a chest with the pieces in it where he first spawns?
I check wowhead for rare spawn there no talk about Kor'Kron Dark shaman rare.
Reply Quote
100 Orc Warrior
UPDATE http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pd3kblTkq-U Look like I need to level my shaman soon seem this thing won't be in the store but best to work out your shaman soon if your is bit low.
Reply Quote
100 Orc Warrior
Well That it I hope this will ready your shaman for the raid I feeling there gonna be lot of shaman like group of warlock in Lei shen fights

Until then have fun leveling and gearing your shaman for the Siege of Orgirmmar

(Will me to power level my shaman >w< )
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
08/13/2013 08:02 PMPosted by Anstyce
his shoulderpads

Wait, was that confirmed?
http://ptr.wowhead.com/item=103785
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]