Tangible N' Tangy Finger Food (Healer OT)

100 Blood Elf Monk
I'll link you the trailer when you get home, or you can look it up. It's really nsfw.
100 Night Elf Druid
The idea of an underwater expansion was really awful, underwater zones make me cringe. Doesn't even matter I'm a druid. Still hate. It throws off my depth perception to a wicked degree.
100 Draenei Shaman
08/14/2013 10:40 AMPosted by Mist
He had essentially convinced himself that everything he did (IE: taken part in the murder of millions) was good.

See also: tons of people complicit in the Holocaust. But then, there were also people who took considerable personal risk to save others.
90 Troll Priest
I'll link you the trailer when you get home, or you can look it up. It's really nsfw.

Yeah, link it later if I get on wow tonight. If not I can look it up.

I feel like when I was really little I watched the Son of Sam documentary/movie thing and it was just too much for a 5 year old. I should re watch it now.

But then, there were also people who took considerable personal risk to save others.

Somehow always seems to even out. Weirdly enough.

Still hate. It throws off my depth perception to a wicked degree.

Ya. I can't even fly for H Ji Kun. Too derped. You really can't trust me to do anything complicated. The bf asked me what would I do if warlock portals were taken out of the game and I said "I guess I wouldn't raid"
Edited by Naér on 8/14/2013 10:57 AM PDT
90 Pandaren Priest
Sounds like something they'd want you to think.

They've spent an entire expansion all but saying the next expansion was going to be Legion based. Everything we've gotten has pointed to the Legion coming, and very soon. What's more, it was foreshadowed repeatedly by Velen during Cataclysm, both in quest text and in his leader story. Even the MOP release event had them telling us Alleria and Turylon were going to be coming back next expansion. And where are they? IN THE TWISTING NETHER.
100 Blood Elf Monk
Our capacity for good is just as great as our capacity for evil.

See also: tons of people complicit in the Holocaust. But then, there were also people who took considerable personal risk to save others.

Yeah, it's just really weird to see it on a very individual level.

They've spent an entire expansion all but saying the next expansion was going to be Legion based. Everything we've gotten has pointed to the Legion coming, and very soon. What's more, it was foreshadowed repeatedly by Velen during Cataclysm, both in quest text and in his leader story. Even the MOP release event had them telling us Alleria and Turylon were going to be coming back next expansion. And where are they? IN THE TWISTING NETHER.

The legion could be coming.

Eventually. Maybe Azshara summons the legion.
Edited by Mist on 8/14/2013 10:57 AM PDT
90 Dwarf Shaman
Turalyon coming back would be the only reason I could still want to be alliance.
90 Troll Priest
Our capacity for good is just as great as our capacity for evil.

Which brings us back to Star Wars....
90 Draenei Monk
Azshara #1
90 Human Priest
RIP dreams of Azshara

Maybe someday...
100 Night Elf Druid
My new guild made me do the flying for JiKunH on my first time ever seeing that fight outside LFR (and I'd never done nests in LFR, either) and I was terrified.

I actually did okay on it though, except for dying on the nest. Then our entire raid died aside from 2 tanks who successfully killed it.

This says 2 things to me:

1) bad
2) lolheroic?
90 Troll Priest
It's a really easy heroic encounter, I think it's usually Heroic Jin-lootbag then Heroic Bird of Loot.

I just had trouble flying from bottom nest to upper nest without touching the platform (you literally have to fly just right).

I have no depth perception in game.
100 Draenei Shaman
08/14/2013 11:08 AMPosted by Weetabix
Then our entire raid died aside from 2 tanks who successfully killed it.

I'm not sure where the fail is, exactly, but our tanks just don't seem to be getting this fight. Someone's getting 4 talon rakes and getting one shot about every minute, it seems like. :( Anyone know off hand how many talon rakes your raid's tanks get up to?
90 Pandaren Priest

Mist, the Trademark doesn't even exist. I just tried to go look it up in the US Trademark database. It's not there. It's a hoax, Mist. It's a hoax.

And consider this: They have filed every Trademark SINCE MoP in Swaziland so that no one could find it out ahead of time. They did it with Hearthstone, and they did it again with The Dark Reaper. Why would the next expansion be any different?
90 Troll Priest
This is why I don't speculate. I'd get excited --> sad --> Unahppy with final result.
100 Blood Elf Monk

Mist, the Trademark doesn't even exist. I just tried to go look it up in the US Trademark database. It's not there. It's a hoax, Mist. It's a hoax.

And consider this: They have filed every Trademark SINCE MoP in Swaziland so that no one could find it out ahead of time. They did it with Hearthstone, and they did it again with The Dark Reaper. Why would the next expansion be any different?

That sounds like exactly the kind of thing Blizzard would do to convince you that it was a hoax, then BAM. UNDERWATER EXPANSION.
90 Troll Priest
That sounds like exactly the kind of thing Blizzard would do to convince you that it was a hoax, then BAM. UNDERWATER EXPANSION.

*hands tinfoil hat*

*runs away quickly to avoid injury*
90 Draenei Monk
stop crushing my dreams tiriel
100 Pandaren Priest
08/14/2013 11:18 AMPosted by Naér
UNDERWATER EXPANSION.

OH GOD NOKI BAY!!! *shudders* thoses were bad memories!

Also, Paper Mario is more messed up than wow.....
Edited by Bowserjr on 8/14/2013 11:24 AM PDT
90 Pandaren Priest

*sigh*

You just have your heart set on it being an underwater expansion.
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]