Battlefield: Barrens Ending Soon

(Locked)

Community Manager
As the Orgrimmar invasion begins in 5.4, Vol’jin and his forces will move beyond gathering supplies and into a full assault on the Horde capital. This means that once the new patch goes live, the Battlefield: Barrens weekly quest will no longer be available.

Those of you who have a Radical Mojo after the patch goes live will still be able to use it with existing armor tokens. However, Ravika, the Darkspear Rebellion Quartermaster, will no longer be available for purchases, but you will have a rare chance at receiving the Raptorhide Boxing Gloves and Gahz'rooki's Summoning Stone by killing the Kor’kron, and other associated mobs in Northern Barrens.
90 Goblin Hunter
Alright, good to know.
90 Worgen Mage
come on patch faster I say faster code like the devils hounds are at your heels.
90 Human Paladin
I got the title on my Druid luckily but I had to check a outside website, MMO Champion, to see that this was going to be a Feat of Strength a few weeks ago, along with the Vale Dailies. Some players might not be able to get both in time since they might not of known before now.

A little, or lot, of warning on the Forums would help in the future. :)
Edited by Gabath on 8/14/2013 5:43 PM PDT
90 Draenei Shaman
Can you include the troll shoes as well to the rare drops? Please?
Edited by Zerde on 8/14/2013 6:22 PM PDT
90 Blood Elf Priest
Well good thing I finished the weekly earlier today.
Some questions:

1) Will there be any other way to use the Latent Kor'kron tokens after Radical Mojo becomes unavailable?

2) Will Radical Mojo perhaps be unbound so that it can be passed to other characters who need the armor OR perhaps sold on the AH?

3) Will the Oil, Meat, Lumber, and Stone be unbound so that it can be passed to alts or posted on the AH? (Honestly, having stacks of the stuff with no choice but to destroy it kinda sucks.)
90 Draenei Shaman
Can you include the troll shoes as well to the rare, drops? Please?

This. I didn't realize they could be used for transmog until quite recently. :(
90 Undead Warlock
Can you include the troll shoes as well to the rare, drops? Please?

this!! though I've already gotten the troll shoes on my main, I feel it's unfair to keep low level alts and future toons away from the option of hiding their boots and walking around seemingly barefoot...
90 Undead Warlock
or at least make the troll shoes BoA :(
90 Human Mage
What about the quest leading up to the Battlefield barrens that offer the 502 boots?
90 Troll Hunter
Is there any info on whether the troll shoes will still be available somehow? Or an item with the same/similar funcion?
90 Goblin Shaman
Any word on roughly how long we got? I was away from the game for two months and haven't even touched this content. Like do I have time to finish it if I start now, or should I just not bother?

Speaking of which, doesn't seem like this content was around very long. Seems like a bit of a waste (unless it's horrible. I guess I'll find out).
90 Blood Elf Hunter
Some questions:

1) Will there be any other way to use the Latent Kor'kron tokens after Radical Mojo becomes unavailable?

2) Will Radical Mojo perhaps be unbound so that it can be passed to other characters who need the armor OR perhaps sold on the AH?

3) Will the Oil, Meat, Lumber, and Stone be unbound so that it can be passed to alts or posted on the AH? (Honestly, having stacks of the stuff with no choice but to destroy it kinda sucks.)

Number 2 would be a pretty nice change. Allows you to bypass a lot of the gearing for alts. Between my two 90s i am sitting on 12 Mojos and nothing to do with them.
90 Human Warlock

YES please.

Look, the gear is 489, not 496, so its lower end.

For a new alt, it'd make a greater starter gear set, isnt interfering with the gear scaling and progression path for 5.4, make the Radical Mojo BOA and it would help gear ONE toon at best.

As it isnt 496, it isnt a major step into gear progression, and in all truth not being able to use them is a waste of what coud be a useful tool. No cloak, trinks, rings, weps involved..it's main gear slots only and it would REALLY be great to keep them for ONE toon when she hits 90.

I know you guys have ideas and paths re gear, crafted, reps, vendors as such, but this was (Barrens) a one time event, and the mojo would still have a use after the event ends.

Just this once? Please? I hate the idea of wasting or destroying what could still be useful.
Edited by Mirisanelle on 8/14/2013 6:30 PM PDT
90 Draenei Warrior
they can take their time on getting it out. trying to get a well rounded team for the celestial tourney

been training for weeks.

though did enjoy doing the battlefield barrens weekly a few times.
Edited by Cheezfondue on 8/14/2013 6:36 PM PDT
90 Troll Priest
or at least make the troll shoes BoA :(
Radical mojo should of been boa. Would of went a long ways helping alts out.
90 Troll Shaman
Can you include the troll shoes as well to the rare drops? Please?
^This or at the very least as was mentioned, make the item BoA.
This topic is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]